Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TimeMuffinPhD

08-10-2012

Can you please delay this. I created an account for this yesterday and I downloaded this to play today. My account now doesn't work for it for some reason so I want to create an account that works for it. Thanks, I would appreciate if you delayed it, as with some other lol players.

Vytenìs

08-10-2012

lol, i made just in time! and gj, good idea, now i can test.

neon guitar

08-11-2012

how is this a better idea than just implementing some sort of IP banning system...
i have some friends that want to try out rengar and the changes to katarina with me in a custom game but now they can't. it's not fair on the people that aren't trolls

Ferothorn

08-12-2012

Please say how to make account i relly want to try PBE please say how to

naiselik

08-12-2012

Can´t i have an account, because it sucks to wait 1 month.

HoT DicE97

08-12-2012

How to make an account for pbe i cant..?

mrtilengo13

08-12-2012

THANKS

AstrayPenguin

08-12-2012

Are you going to follow this up with some sort of punishment system for problem users? The PBE community knows that the report button does nothing in PBE so hard absolutely no fear of being the biggest ******s possible. Unless you implement some system to get the trolls banned by the players this entire set up has changed nothing except legit people being unable to sign up when they want to.

SuicidalLlama

08-13-2012

Quote:
b550:
Seriously, can't you make a warning sooner? It's like, oh look in a few hours we will change the registration form so you won't be able to register in the upcoming month. Oh, you wanted to try this client? Too bad, next time sit in the forums and ****in read every post so you won't miss a thing like now. -.-"

Chill out, it's not that long. And there's no need to curse, it won't make it go faster. Besides, what's done is done.

Olafs Testicle

08-13-2012

Delay the thingy, do this, do that. You had PLENTY of time to register on the PBE. You had months, why do you only remember it now? PBE is becoming too overcrowded. It's good that they did this. It would've been done sooner or later. Thank you Riot for helping the real testers and not those that just want to play with the new champs before they come out.

Haters gonna hate. ♥