Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sign-ups For the Public Beta Environment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotNyandalee

Operations Scrum Master

08-09-2012

Hey Summoners!

Check out the new PBE sign-up Status page here: http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/f/2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651/d/A6C28D2F095DB73F105D1B3CD30386864E6D77FF

Deranox

Recruiter

08-09-2012

Awesome !

P.S:Are you going to update the PBE next week with the champion that you're showing off at Gamescon ?

I suck at this g

08-10-2012

Have to wait till next month to register, hooray.

ZeroKensai

08-10-2012

You could have some people a heads up warning. Saying sign-up now before we close sign-ups. But besides that, yeah I like the idea. It'll get rid of a lot of trolls and feeders that's for sure.

Edum Bot

08-10-2012

Makes testing actually possible now.Gj

ProWind

08-10-2012

Doh so now i need to wait until September before i can try PBE

PandaYang

08-10-2012

Wish i had seen this 16 hours ago. Too late for me to sign up now then :-(

SnakeHelah

08-10-2012

I actually like this idea too, but it's kind of ironic I just noticed this, because before I wanted to go make a PBE ACC and download and go do some testing but couldn't find the time, today I finally check it out and i see this, **** my luck :/

Laysson

08-10-2012

Can you at least start this from the next month ?

Moriartey

Recruiter

08-10-2012

Seriously, can't you make a warning sooner? It's like, oh look in a few hours we will change the registration form so you won't be able to register in the upcoming month. Oh, you wanted to try this client? Too bad, next time sit in the forums and ****in read every post so you won't miss a thing like now. -.-"