Jayce Or Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheChilledMonk

09-08-2012

for both Summoners Rift and Dominion which champ should i get, im currently unsure who to get and why.

Zurkzarha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

Diana, more dmg then akali and more tanky then galio

Kalarath

09-08-2012

jayce, at least you'll be useful to your team after the next patch

TheChilledMonk

09-08-2012

I don't think she'll get nerfed, same reasons why darius still isn't nerfed

Broudka

09-08-2012

Diana, OP as hell. She can jungle, mid or top.

MiniZav

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurkzarha View Post
and more tanky then galio
Keep telling yourself that.

Pryapus

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChilledMonk View Post
I don't think she'll get nerfed, same reasons why darius still isn't nerfed
Wow i am surprised that someone cannot still realize that darius is just ok after his few nerfs.
Btw high dmg ouptup for diana, i tell you to wait next patch: if she get nerfed, maybe buy jayce. If she is not nerfed, buy her cause well played is just insane. (i did wonderful scores with her, and i am not alone xD)
I have jayce also, but diana has more dmg. Jayce is just a bit more useful for the team..

SubjectSeven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

I think Jayce is more versatile, can go top, jungle, even AD carry. When behind, you can easily just poke from ranged and get back in the game with your 20% max health damage knock back and wreck ****.

Diana is very new and has the same problem as akali does. She has to commit to the fight. This means that she either gets fed and takes everything down, or dies in her first engages, is unable to catch up and is only a burden for the rest of the fight.

I'd say Jayce is the better choice.

TheChilledMonk

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryapus View Post
Wow i am surprised that someone cannot still realize that darius is just ok after his few nerfs.
Btw high dmg ouptup for diana, i tell you to wait next patch: if she get nerfed, maybe buy jayce. If she is not nerfed, buy her cause well played is just insane. (i did wonderful scores with her, and i am not alone xD)
I have jayce also, but diana has more dmg. Jayce is just a bit more useful for the team..
Cheers man, what nerfs did darius get i didnt see em, if u mean the ulti being made so it has to be the killing blow to refresh then i dont really see that as a nerf more of a fix

StyLe0wnZ

09-08-2012

Diana isnt op and i tell you why: She is a counterpick just like lb, and as soon as ppl get that u just have to evade her Q on lane to not get raped ur fine. Do not let her engage, but engage her and pick a good laner vs her to win. If she gets no kills she becomes useless (the problem is that ppl just dont know how to lane against her) Btw shen counters her in teamfights like a boss, or other CC will also do.
And yep shes strong, i suggest bit more cooldown for her ult, but thats all.

Btw: Darius is op as hell