Le counter pick de darius ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

isma9807

09-08-2012

Salut,
En Draft ma team n'en peut plus d'essayée de les mettre plus OP avec dans les 3 place
au début on ban : darius,jax,diana
vous allez me dire bas il a bannie les pires..
bas non, y a Morgana,Shen,blizcrank,kassadin
deux de mes counter pick pas bannie vue que je joue cassopeia :/

avez-vous des idées de counter-pick non-OP ?:/

CloppyFawk

09-08-2012

English.

ProxyDamage

09-08-2012

If I understood correctly, you want counter picks for Darius? I'll quote myself from another thread:

Quote:

Let's run through some of the top picks for top lanes:

Irelia - Poor Darius... Irelia deals true damage on her ulti (which is ranged and has a fairly low cooldown) and Hiten style, she can get in for free whenever she wants, if she's lower on health she gets a free stun on him, AND she heals herself by just striking minions. Any trade is in her favour by default, and whenever Darius is low enough she can just finish the job safely without Darius being able to do jack **** about it.

Jax - Lol... One of the best duelists in the game... Counter strike can be used to dodge Darius' attacks if apprehend scares you so much. Or it can be used offensively, to get a Leap strike in (700 range, far outside of Apprehend range) + empower combo + dodge stun to get out for free. Jax can do that all day and Darius can't do jack **** about it.

Yorick - pffffffffffffffffffffhhhhbh... GG. Darius gets to sit under his tower, and even then... Yorick gets to harass with ghouls AND heal himself at the same time for absolutely free. What's Darius going to do? Pull in a ghoul? Ulti an omen?

Shen - Probably the only top pick that has some issues with Darius, since he has no range and as a character he's more about his incredible utility and global presence than damage. He does, however, have better sustain (healing + shield) and movement (shadow dash can be used to get away, not just taunt), so trades are, again, in his favour. Just means you gotta play it carefully and defensively.

Kennen - Ranged harass (and stun) + get away. GG.

Olaf - VERY strong ranged harass with slow (Undertow), life steal and spell vamp (Vicious Strikes) and true damage (Reckless Swing). Also Olaf moves faster. Olaf can just poke away at Darius's health. When he's low enough. Olaf can easily move in and burst him down before Darius can do anything.

Malphite - Ahaha... Poor Darius... Malphite is made to counter AD champions. Really high defense (unlike certain other bruisers like Irelia and Olaf, Darius only has true damage on his ulti), ranged harass with a huge slow, an AoE MASSIVE AS reduction, and his ulti can be used as both get away or initiation.

Kayle - Ranged harass with slow and damage amp (Reckoning), self-heal with movement speed increase (Divine Blessing), AoE ranged farming (Righteous Fury) and Intervention lets her survive Darius' ulti if need be. Reckoning + Righteous Fury and Divine Blessing makes it easy for her to win any trades, or just go for the kill whenever Darius is low enough.

Rumble - Ranged harass and movement increasing skill, and Rumble is designed to win damage trades due to really high damage + shield.

Vladimir - Lol... Ranged harass with sustain and an escape mechanic.

Riven - Innately high damage, dashes, shields, stuns... And a very low cooldown steroid ulti that also gives her a high damage ranged attack.
Essentially, the best counter picks for Darius top would be Kennen, Yorick and Vlad. Jax too if you can play him well. Most top laners have the advantage on Darius if you know how to play them though.

FinnishForce

09-08-2012

"Le counter pick de darius ?"
I thought that some meme addicted guy made this thread until I saw that this was french

Nightz777

11-08-2012

Vlad and kayle just own darius so hard lop still prefer Vladimir cuz of his amazing lategame and teamfight capabillity

Klohj

12-08-2012

Kayle, Vladimir et Kennen parce qu'ils ont range. Desole, mon francais est tres mauvais :P

Simplexible

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Specific Hard counter-picks = Myth.

Soft counter-picks are real but don't focus on that, sure we have for example Yorick who can shut down Jax early game but that makes him a soft counter-pick since it's not indefinite. Don't focus on trying to find hard counter-picks because people will tell you something like "Oh, just pick Riven, she pwns Darius in all ways" but it's not true, they tell you this because they may be experienced with Riven and that's the real reason they won.

Tl;dr:

Good Experience + Random Champion = Hard Counter-pick to any champion.

DingyuChowMein

12-08-2012

Warwick-disable ult and OMG healing/sustain= no passive effect

ProxyDamage

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplexible View Post
Specific Hard counter-picks = Myth.
You don't know what a hard counter is.

Darius vs. Jax.

Darius vs. Yorick.

Darius vs. Kennen

Ryze vs. Le Blanc

Karthus vs. Kassadin/Le Blanc

To name a few. There's no reason that at any point in the game the former should beat the later in those.

Hard counter = Character has an innate and very large advantage on another character. It's not an impossible match up, it's just a very significant advantage.

CloppyFawk

12-08-2012

I just had a game, other team picked darius i chose jax, got shut down early by a mistake and I couldn't do anything, ended up 0-4-0 because they had ali jungle so they just towerdived me. I kept farming and just carried my team to victory late game, going from 0-4-0 to 16-5-12 and I had a quadra, ( SHOULD HAVE BEEN PENTA but the bad guy nunu with 100 wins ftw came did ONE AA and stole penta.......... )

I played bad early game but yet ruled late while darius fell off pretty hard late game.