Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion suggestion] Gnar, The Snowmass Sorrow - Its a yordle! PICTURES inside :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunarwind

08-08-2012

http://i46.tinypic.com/25ssao1.jpg

Let me present Gnar, The Snowmass Sorrow.
It is a yordle, I have no idea on how to come up with a lore (maybe you, yes YOU! can help me with that )

Anyways this "cute" yordle is one that enjoys living in cold areas and learnt to master the power of cold and Ice, like nunu.

Unlike nunu, Gnar focuses on area denial and crowd control in some extent.
Lets begin with one of his normal abilities:

Snowman whisper: He will shoot a skillshot that will transform everything, champion or minion into a snowman for a short moment, silencing them as well.

Skating ground: Gnar will make the area in front of him to freeze making Gnar and his allies to go faster while walking on the ice.

Pulsing icespikes: Gnar activates a tight aura around him with pulsing ice-spikes. Anyone that enters his "aura" will take damage"

ULTIMATE - Avalanche: Gnar will summon his snowboard and start channelling an avalanche (yes, he will snowboard on the avalanche!) Gnar cannot get his ultimate interrupted by stuns, slows or fears nor by flashing away. While channeling anyone near his channel area will get slowed and upon the release of the avalanche, Gnar will damage enemies and get bonus armor for every enemy he succesfully hit upon releasing the avalanche

Picture!
http://i46.tinypic.com/25ssao1.jpg

True Peacemaker

08-08-2012

and what about passive ability?
Also dont make his ult un-interuptable.

Lunarwind

08-08-2012

Quote:
True Peacemaker:
and what about passive ability?
Also dont make his ult un-interuptable.

I would love suggestions! The ulti is high-risk high reward. I was thinking of an ultimate that you need to time it perfectly, like fiddlesticks. But I see the point of it making it interruptable, it could be too powerful otherwise

Canedis

07-28-2014

Gnar ?

Cyzaru

07-28-2014

whattttt Rito take their idea on the forum xD

Qontai

07-28-2014

did you came from tha future

Ami Gondho

07-28-2014

Well you suggested a new champion and they made it. Honoured.

nameishenry

07-28-2014

You found it just before I did :P

FSIS LumiiA

07-28-2014

Omg future

Wemblout

07-28-2014

thats so cool