Failed to Connect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lofticus

08-08-2012

Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. PLEASE HELP!! this is happened to my whole team

DT4E

08-08-2012

I get this as-well -.-

AcelikeGod

08-08-2012

I am having this issue as well, this after trespassing the undefined error by typing in some text so the play button becomes available.

AcelikeGod

08-08-2012

I am having this issue as well, this after trespassing the undefined error by typing in some text. Can someone help us? Anyone else got this issue?

Cristiano

08-08-2012

same here

FIONtosaurus

08-08-2012

same issue, i manage to join a game after a dozen of tries, but game crashed a few minutes after and now i can't rejoin.

bchGNNNNNNNNNw

09-08-2012

I get the same here.. managed to log back.. ON END SCREEN.. with a big red "LEAVER"
seriously if i'm getting reported for this, i might kill someone

Hachichaud

09-08-2012

Same here... So far I 've tried :
Resyncing clock
Installing every windows update
CCleaner
Update .NET
Update adobe air
Unchecking boxes in IE options (cf. Common solutions on the forum)
Trying to reconnect like crazy for 30minutes until it works (spoiler alert : it does not)

I have no firewall, no antivirus, IE9 ( )
Currently Im trying the repair thing with the patcher

At first I dc'ed. Tried to reconnect and had the 'firewall etc ' error. Then couldnt login due to unknown reason, then server busy, then couldnt connect to pvp, then 'firewall etc' then randomly one of these.

After that I did everything stated before, and was able to join a game, chose champion and talk in team chat, but couldnt connect. Now I get the firewall error again

EDIT : repair finished, tried a custom game : 'Unable to connect...blah...firewall...'

Hachichaud

09-08-2012

I uninstalled and reinstalled in a new folder
guess what .... Does not work. I created a custom game but got the unable to connect etc error again
Also now my game is in French , even though I selected English...

Hachichaud

09-08-2012

After installing new windows updates I tried playing with an other account (custom game) and it worked, so I thought : ITS FIXED... NOT! my main account still gets the same error....

Sooooo ... now I know the error does not come from me, my computer, or the fact that Im French.
Do I just need to wait ? My friend got problem connecting yesterday too (resyncing clock fixed it for him though) and I have seen a lot of Afk without apparent reason in the last few days
Please fix it