Load screen freezes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malicant

08-08-2012

Heya, For the past few days my game runs fine, Then the past couple of days when i try to log on my load screen freezes, not and any particular % it just freezes for my whole screen, then I cant minimize or close League of Legends, my computer crashes, so i have to manually turn off my laptop and turn it back on, and it happens again. It keeps saying in my match history 'Leaver' so its causing me to innocently ruin game experience for others, myself, and may cause me to get banned for it if i get reported? Please help me find a solution, ive tried uninstalling and re installing, and repaired the game . Thanks

Malicant

Malicant

08-08-2012

( By the way it happens after champion select on the loading into the game screen )

Malicant

08-08-2012

Bumpppppppppppppppppppppppppp

xinon123

08-08-2012

i have a bug after champion selection when i get to the loading screen it like loads a little and Boom game is dead so i have to reinstall it all the time, and after 7 - 8 minuts i am maby "able" to get in, and then i either have 1400+ ms or there just stands trying to reconnect..

Malicant

09-08-2012

Awesome someone with the same problem! When it is freezes i cant even minimize it its as if its a virus from LoL on my computer... i have to manually turn it off, and i can never get into LoL every time after champ select i freeze, im reinstalling it at the moment