let's talk mouse sensitivity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

illusionist

08-08-2012

mouse sensitivity is a pretty untouched subject in LoL that doesn't really get much discussion, so this is a thread where people can talk about their sensitivities and why they use them.

i use a pretty low sens (450 dpi, 6/11 windows, default in game), takes about 10cm to move my mouse from the left to the right of my screen, with razer deathadder mouse and steelseries qck+ heavy pad

used to play a lot of fps's where lower sens is more useful and never really managed to transition to a higher sens- i also find lower sens helps a bit with my micro as an ad- kiting seems easier and more reliable, and i'm less prone to mistakes

Dooby Doob

08-08-2012

I usually have my sensitivity max or close to max in almost all games, just feels inacurate and sluggish otherwise for me.

tomtom34b

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL u guize View Post
mouse sensitivity is a pretty untouched subject in LoL that doesn't really get much discussion, so this is a thread where people can talk about their sensitivities and why they use them.

i use a pretty low sens (450 dpi, 6/11 windows, default in game), takes about 10cm to move my mouse from the left to the right of my screen, with razer deathadder mouse and steelseries qck+ heavy pad

used to play a lot of fps's where lower sens is more useful and never really managed to transition to a higher sens- i also find lower sens helps a bit with my micro as an ad- kiting seems easier and more reliable, and i'm less prone to mistakes
I do the same.

Manfred 7

08-08-2012

Good old Logitech Mx518. Dont have the sensitivity maxed, because thats just uncontrollable for my taste. But I'd say I run a medium to high sensitivity so that I dont have to move the mouse around very much. Well and it depens on the game^^.

illusionist

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entengott View Post
Good old Logitech Mx518. Dont have the sensitivity maxed, because thats just uncontrollable for my taste. But I'd say I run a medium to high sensitivity so that I dont have to move the mouse around very much. Well and it depens on the game^^.
used to have a mx518 back in my cs 1.6 days awesome mouse

Rerdan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2012

Very good topic mate. What ya know... just like you I come from FPS (played CS for 10 years..) so yeah, I too use Win sens by default and really low sens exactly because that was the optimal stuff at the game.

Now I can't use high sens at all. But it doesn't hurt LoL gameplay at all, so we're cool.

My mouse is a IE 1.0 (my favorite man..) and a steelseries qck i think. Nothing special. Though best mouse ever.

Oh and btw, always always without mouse accel. This is a must for me.

Grease Pole

08-08-2012

1800 DPI, 4/11 without precision improvement and about 22% ingame

Manfred 7

08-08-2012

Yup have to agree there. Had one before and it died after 3 1/2 Years. I liked the mouse so much that I bought another one and I still have it.

illusionist

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerdan View Post
Very good topic mate. What ya know... just like you I come from FPS (played CS for 10 years..) so yeah, I too use Win sens by default and really low sens exactly because that was the optimal stuff at the game.

Now I can't use high sens at all. But it doesn't hurt LoL gameplay at all, so we're cool.

My mouse is a IE 1.0 (my favorite man..) and a steelseries qck i think. Nothing special. Though best mouse ever.

Oh and btw, always always without mouse accel. This is a must for me.
i'm a bit of a cs and css vet myself
yeah mouse accel is a big nono- restricts muscle memory and all that

notforeveryone

08-08-2012

i played years with mouse accel because I didnt know of it. it goes "into your blood" just like aiming without. but without seems more... reliable if you will.

as for sens in Lol, mine is rather high, I hate not being able to move around quickly in RTS or moba.