Tiamat + Gangplank ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gligamesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

Does that make any sense ? Gangplank isn't the best farmer so is it worth it for the parrrley aoe ? It also solves his mana problems and gives dmg. SEEMS viable but... is it ?

Ferguz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

i personally think gangplank is a great farmer - easy last hits with crit

Gligamesh

11-12-2010

True, last hitting is easy with him but when it comes to sweeping a creepwave things get worse ;P And thinking of a splashing crit from parrrley is probably the same feeling a little girl gets when she's thinking of pink unicorns xD

Ferguz

11-12-2010

yeh sure go for it, i've built tiamat on nasus before so what do i know

UltraLazor

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gligamesh View Post
True, last hitting is easy with him but when it comes to sweeping a creepwave things get worse ;P And thinking of a splashing crit from parrrley is probably the same feeling a little girl gets when she's thinking of pink unicorns xD
Except that those feelings probably have double the range of Tiamat's effect.

Fujimaro

11-12-2010

GP is a great farmer use your Q to farm creeps and you will be a rich man ....for some reason i see GP's not using Q to farm whit when it gives you **** load of extra gold ...

nornamor

Recruiter

11-12-2010

Tiamat+Gangplank = Shotgun

Its fun, but actually sucks

weker

11-12-2010

hang on would using it with parlay give him the bonus for things killed in the aoe?

AtrWtOsGR

11-12-2010

after i farm 500 gold i dont have any mana problem i spam skills like none does..

Thalius

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nornamor View Post
Tiamat+Gangplank = Shotgun

Its fun, but actually sucks
Best comment everrr!!! so is it fun or does it sux ? I say that tiamat ain't good for ranged heroes period... maybe on sion/mundo/xin etc. but definitely not for Gank imo.