Counter Tryndamere?

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dubadubaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

Give me 1 thing how to Counter Trynda...

Stuns- Aren't working becouse 6 sec immortality yes it stops it but every champ can be killed with 6 sec stun so wtf also Trynda can survive the massive stunrampage with his ulti.
Yes Tryndamere is easy for 1v5 and everybody stuns.

Also Why Tryndamere has 5 sec slow, Escape ability, Heal and immortality. He is like the ultimate champ.

-TANKS- OKAY RAmmus can counter Tryndamere but even Rammus can't 1v1 Trynda and i don't want to pick Rammus every time i go 3v3

This is Just example. Trynda can do about 10k dmg During his ulti and is completely immortal if you Compare it to other ultis Tryndamere We soon release He has the Best Ultimate Ingame ( One is better Getting Tryndamere ghost with Mordekaiser)

ANYWAYS GIVE ME ONE THING HOW TO COUNTER TRYNDAMERE. Tryndamere should be nerfed way too Powerful the way he is now. I disagree to everybody who says he is not OP. This is QQ thread and call me nub or anything i don't care really. Trynda is just really Overpowered

AlbertHeijn

11-12-2010

Take exshaust. 1 of those = hes completely useless for half his ult.

Ediwir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

11-12-2010

Exhaust + cripple mastery. half second to use that exhaust, 3,5 seconds = useless, then he has to flee or die.
if you really want the kill, mix it with a stun / snare so he can't escape, or ignite.

Aga Wojownik

11-12-2010

ultimate counter against trynda's ultimate is your &$^(#@ brain. stop hitting him once he pops ulti. what's the use. there's two other guys to be focused.

there are exhaust, blinds, stuns, roots, fears, slows, this game has insane ammount of cc, but you don't realise it.

playing morgana, i just smile when I see trynda. cause they always will whirl in, eat snare, get their whole life eaten and depending on situation (if I can take risk of getting him in range of me ulti) - he dead or running.

but people will keep on focusing him all the time.

Szen

11-12-2010

Singed with ignite rapes trynd pretty nice, just slow him, use fling if he targets squishy. Poison with ignite do the rest.

Raxxius

11-12-2010

Lots of characters counter Trynd, several hard counter him. Any champ with a dot is a serious problem for Trynd

Really it is as simple as blind and avoid. If he's using cleanse to bust out of your CC, don't complain if you're not using cleanse to bust out of his (or flash).

For trynd to do really high damage he needs:

A: 8 stacks of bloodlust
B: 1 hp
C: An infinity edge + good crit chance.

1 on 1, with his ult he'll often win, without it he'll always loose unless he's significantly better fed than you. In a team fight you might have to just accept you're not going to kill him and focus on winning the 4 v 5 you'll have seconds after forcing him to retreat due to focus fire.

Leonteus

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubadubaa View Post
Give me 1 thing how to Counter Trynda...

Stuns- Aren't working becouse 6 sec immortality yes it stops it but every champ can be killed with 6 sec stun so wtf also Trynda can survive the massive stunrampage with his ulti.
Yes Tryndamere is easy for 1v5 and everybody stuns.

Also Why Tryndamere has 5 sec slow, Escape ability, Heal and immortality. He is like the ultimate champ.

-TANKS- OKAY RAmmus can counter Tryndamere but even Rammus can't 1v1 Trynda and i don't want to pick Rammus every time i go 3v3

This is Just example. Trynda can do about 10k dmg During his ulti and is completely immortal if you Compare it to other ultis Tryndamere We soon release He has the Best Ultimate Ingame ( One is better Getting Tryndamere ghost with Mordekaiser)

ANYWAYS GIVE ME ONE THING HOW TO COUNTER TRYNDAMERE. Tryndamere should be nerfed way too Powerful the way he is now. I disagree to everybody who says he is not OP. This is QQ thread and call me nub or anything i don't care really. Trynda is just really Overpowered
The game is not balanced for 3vs3. Here is some tips i can give:

On 5vs5 instead of staying to your lanes like chickens till lvl 6 why don't you communicate with your team to go and gank that immortal Tryndamere before he is level 6?

Another simple think you can do is to focus on him along with your team and force him to use his ultimate faster and not during teamfights.

Unless you have a tank, when Tryndamere uses his ultimate then you need to CC him, exhaust or just run.

Always be with your team.

Ediwir

Wrenchman

11-12-2010

last trynda i saw was level 3 when i was level 6. disappeared, came out of the jungle when he was 6 and we were 7, got spotted by a ward, brought to 1hp, raged, tried to do something (still not understood what), was kept on the spot while we kept farming, died after exactly 6 seconds.

exhaust + double snare is so much fun XD

Sobrero

11-12-2010

Counter no1: Armor

Counter no2: Ignite

Counter no3: DoTs (Malzahar's Malefic, Morde's ulti, Singed's poison, Teemo's poison etc etc.)

Counter no4: DaTs (DaTs= Damage After Time) ie. Karthus' Ulti, Zilean's Time-Bombs, Vlad's Hemoplague.

Here, I gave four.

Dubadubaa

11-12-2010

Yea its easy to do those on 5v5. But in 3v3 he is kinda strong . Exhaust is also good but if Trynda has exhaust and i go 1v1 its autolose. So i shouldn't go 1v1 against Tryndamere. But sometimes i just want to

12345 ... 8