Constantly getting "Attempting to reconnect"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klittad

06-08-2012

Hi, since the introduction of the "Mid-July Patch" where they implemented the "Attempting to reconnect" thing I have had very strange disconnects from the game. About every ~5 minute I'am getting the Attempting to reconnect thing. I can see everyone moving etc, but I am just freezing in place, and can't do anything untill I'm back in the game. The DC's usually are between 5 - 30 seconds. But the thing is, it is nothing wrong with my internet, since I can clearly speak and hear my friends in skype etc.

To try to fix this problem, I have restarted my computer loads of times, I've restarted my router and I have reinstalled and repaired League of Legends loads of times.

And FYI I have NEVER EVER had any problems with my connection, I've never had any lagg issues or random disconnects, the disconnects have only happend AFTER the "Mid-July Patch"

So is there anyone else who have this issue, and maybe a fix on this?

Farorè

06-08-2012

Same thing here. i can date this problem after the mid-july patch. and it is starting to agrovate me a bitt. nothing helps when i repair the client either. So Riot you need to take a look into this issue.

And before ppl start saying that it is caused from being 'behind a firewall' or the NAT is strict. I can assure that i've checked this aswell.

Klittad

06-08-2012

BUMP, someone else must have this issue!

Raikou NL

06-08-2012

yep, same problem.
First 10 minutes everything is fine, after that i get the 'attempt to reconnect' message every 2 minutes.
Even in custom games against bots i get the message.

I'm afraid i have to wait untill this problem is solved.
I left my last 3 games because of this. i don't think other people will appreciate it when i start a new game and disconnect all the time.

Hope Riot will take this problem serious and will come with a new patch soon to solve this problem.

MastruBait

06-08-2012

I've been having some lag issues lately aswell, mostly at nights my ping raises to like 150 - 400 for a few minutes. Then i play another game and ping is just fine, it's so random.
I don't know but this happens alot when i play Pulsfire Ezreal.
Everything has been running smoothly all day until my last game.
While launching the game i had 150 ping, 2-3 minutes into the game boom 400ping, the "trying to reconnect" screen appears that i've never seen before, i can watch everything just fine, ppl killing creeps etc but I'm unable to move or do anything. I bet if i queue up for another game it'll be just fine.
Think it's time to make a call to my ISP provider, which i've been having some (only league of legends related) problems with past years, Bahnhof.

DOTTCOTTON

09-08-2012

Same thing with me.. usually only once per game.. i'm just on the spot for 10 seconds while it "attempts to reconnect" after which i can move like normal and its fine for the rest of the match..this only started happening following the mid july patch same as u guise!

admittedly this only rly bothers me when i happen to get killed as a result.. annoying tho

Hakhi

10-08-2012

I got ban for leaving games because of this.. one moment i got attempting to reconnect message, and the other i got leaver status for last game because my team have just surrender...gg riot

Cursed Envy

Recruiter

10-08-2012

Experiencing this as well
But not always though.
Seems to mostly happen when someone else is also active on the network. But maybe I'm experiencing a different problem. Never had it happen when I'm the sole user.

Banyle

10-08-2012

Bump, i get lagspikes up to 1.5k ms which last for 5ish seconds http://imgur.com/jL8DK

everything else works (skype, chrome/firefox etc.) during these dcs/spikes.

Woodyv

11-08-2012

Bump, same here