Lee Sin Runes and Masteries?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gildartz Clive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2012

Hi, I was wondering what the best Lee Sin runes are for top and jungle, I play both with him so it would be really kind of you to tell the rune/masteries set up for both top and jungle. I am pretty used to Lee so I am not new but I am not reallly sure about the rune set-up and which rune set-up who is the most optimal for him.

Yours, Artiix

UchihaBaran

05-08-2012

21-9-0 flat ad marks,armor yellows,MR blue's.

Chilizator

05-08-2012

Lee Sin is a very fun champ and one of my mains for the last 3 or 4 months. For me Lee is a solotopper who hasn't got any counters if played well. I play him both jungle and top but top is better because of his domination early game. Flat AD quints + plus armor pen reds + plus armor yellows + mr blues iis an aggressive type of runes which I prefer. You can also play him full armor quints + armor pen + plus mr against someone like Jax if you think he'll deal you more dmg than you'll deal to him. 21-0-9 for an aggressive play and quick burst assassination or 9-21-0 for someone like Riven or Irelia if you think you wont outfarm/kill them ))))))))))))))))))))

S1L

08-08-2012

if your team has no initiator go 9/21/0 otherwise 21/9/0 (< most common)

if jungling: 3 arpen/6 flat ad in red
9 flat armor yellow
9 mres/lvl blues
3 flat ad in quints

MrSaxz

Senior Recruiter

Ceraco

08-08-2012

Basically you can go 3 different masteries. 21-09-00 / 09-21-00 / 00-21-9 (movespeed + energy)

All have their advantages and disadvantages.

Concerning the runes you usually go flat ad or ad and armorpen since your passive allready gives you tons of attackspeed. blues and yellows as usually flat armor and /level or flat mr