Rumble or yorick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aqman4

04-08-2012

I play top lane and I have the ip to purchase a new top laner, I have chosen Rumble and Yorick. (Rumble after nerf) same with yorick. which is the better champion to "carry" your team

Aqman4

04-08-2012

bump.

Hammerbros

04-08-2012

i got both, gotta say yorick is more fun then rumble. I kinda regret buying Rumble :/

DaveTron

04-08-2012

Rumble is a better pusher, but if he's played well, yorick can be unmovable. it's really just a matter of what you want to do more. harassing early and potentially snowballing, or defending brilliantly and being a boon to your team in big fights

Necronomitron

04-08-2012

Rumble has a stronger mid-lategame. Big presence in teamfights with all his aoe damage.

Yorick has a great early game, his lategame is more about ulting your ad carry for 6 vs 5 fights but besides that he isn't very usefull.

Personaly i find Rumble more fun.

Sokrano

04-08-2012

Yorick wrecks almost every solo top and he doesn't have any counter exept babysitting by jungler. If you win your lane as yorick you basically take out the enemy solo top, making the game a 5v4 and with your ult on the ad carry its almost a 6v4.

Rumble is great too and he's reeally sick in teamfights, but I'd buy yorick because rumble CAN be countered and yorick simply can't.

Vyrewatch

04-08-2012

Yorick is very strong a easy to learn. Like Sokrano said, ulti your AD carry for extra dps