Delete runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

irTimmeh

15-06-2010

didnt find any other topics, so i made one myself.

would it be possible to make a option to delete your runes, thx to a great missbuy i bought a wrong rune for 820 ip :S... thing is, i will never use this rune but it will always be in my list. (sorry i find this pretty annoying). plz give a option to delete runes or something.

An other option would be sell runes for 50% or 75% of the original worth.

ty for reading

Xham

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-06-2010

i read the heading only. and I say. wtf. NO

irTimmeh

15-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xham View Post
i read the heading only. and I say. wtf. NO
just LOL, give -1 rating for reading heading and being shortsighted.. QQ !

if you dont want to delete a rune than dont, but i think there are more ppl out there who want to lose all the useless runes in there rune book... (they are just annoying and in the way)

is it that hard?

Daniel Cave

15-06-2010

I for one think its a great idea, even if I dont get any income back from the rune sale I would really like the option to get rid of a bunch I have. **** Lvl 1 runes that build into useless Lvl 2 ones!

irTimmeh

15-06-2010

bump....

Stormfur

01-11-2010

Ye it's a good idea we should be able to delete or sell runes cuz the ones we bought at low lvl are really pointless now..

Kknewkles

01-11-2010

Yeah, that would be a great thing... sorry, I also thought you meant deleting Runes from the game, so I kinda... gave you minus one. Sorry =(

It would really be a great idea. I don't care about getting new IP that much(though I wasted about a 3 thousand IP on Runes that I figured not so long ago I'd NEVER need), but I'd really like obliterating them from my Runebook. Just to forget I did such a mistake.. if not to forget then to at least get rid of the shameful evidence... -_-

rollhax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-11-2010

hey there why dont you use the rune mixer?
great way to get rid of runes.

I know that you mayb need to spend some IP but on the end you get your pages clear and a t3 rune maybe

Kknewkles

02-11-2010

I don't think Combiner works on T3 Runes...

xMLG360N0SC0P3Zx

03-11-2010

Just think before you buy stuff, dear god ...