Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tournament Code and Custom Game Pause features

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

edz

05-28-2013

Quote:
Physorac94:
How would one go about getting their own tourny code? For example I go to a lan party every so often and it'd be great if we could get our own tournament code.

bumpady bump same question.

AzKiK

06-24-2013

Bonjour pourquoi en 3 ranked en 5v5 j'ai gagné que 5 points dans ma ligue (2;2;1)

Jôsh

06-28-2013

Good

andoree

08-04-2013

how can i find a code?

GodSummoner

08-27-2013

how we can take this code from u for our Tournament? and what else is with this code? all champions are free? all runes are open to make a rune page before start? is all skins open for the Tournament?

Aleyani

08-27-2013

Quote:
bbhs29:
Fix matchmaking just ban trolls or something i know no one that wanna play league of legends in ranked want a god damn troll in every game so please just make a troll matchmaking so troll get a matchmaking for the self and players that wanna win can have their own and play the game as it should be played

riot as much as unrealistic this is and impossible it should be done figure out how it would really help the community, even if u think this is an angry dumb idea think back when u was in this guys position.. stuck in bronze or silver cause every series or before u even get into one you get that thing we all love the most the ****ing trolls feeeders retards morons ppl that dont belong in ranked

Forskki

Recruiter

09-07-2013

nice

Env0ker

09-18-2013

Me and my friends thought of making a LoL tournament in our school. But we have no clue how to organize how to host the games. The point is that how could we make all the summoners have access to all the skills, runes etc. in without having to lvl up their accounts.

Tumli

Recruiter

12-11-2013

Hehe Riot

ITSparda

01-15-2014

is good