Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What happend when we win in 15-20 minutes??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jok3r99

08-01-2012

I always asking what will happ when we win around 20 minutes and what we will get.. hmmm can u say me??

Aptest

08-01-2012

Quote:
what we will get

you get time for another game.

yey

L4KY

08-01-2012

And you boost your morale!

EvilEpic

08-01-2012

Ok, here is your answer:
Nothing <3

Astromartin

08-01-2012

Not as much IP, I think.

Ralph Yosh

08-01-2012

Less IP. Thats all you get.

ImDuta

08-02-2012

A quick, enjoyable win, less IP but more time to go straight back into another game.
All other things being equal (ceteris paribus for Latin freaks), 2 20-minute wins give notably more IP than 1 40-minute win. Then again, you've got to factor in things like queue time, champion select, etcera.

T54

08-02-2012

Quote:
ImDuta:
A quick, enjoyable win, less IP but more time to go straight back into another game.
All other things being equal (ceteris paribus for Latin freaks), 2 20-minute wins give notably more IP than 1 40-minute win. Then again, you've got to factor in things like queue time, champion select, etcera.

That'd be the same as saying 2 10 cm ***** are better than 1 20 cm *****. I think not, dear sir. I think not.

Caffeine666

08-02-2012

Quote:
T54:
That'd be the same as saying 2 10 cm ***** are better than 1 20 cm *****. I think not, dear sir. I think not.

probably someone could prefer two 10cm "things" that one 20 cm

just another way to say, that really, 2 20minutes games, give you more ip than 1 20min, also cause usually games finish at 20min cause enemy team has a lot of deads (and if i've seen good, more kills means a little more ips and xps), so someone can prefer 2 20mins games, than 1 40 mins game , and you can't do anything about that, if other team is so weak to loose in 20 mins, it just happens