Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal FAQ [Updated 18/06]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crystalitar

02-09-2015

I thought it was interesting to see the tribunal, i can savely say i'm a positive player (got 4 ribbons so far) and i wanted to see how the tribunal was handled to see the use my reports may have, and also what to look for when i should report.

Everytime i have tried i can't acces, and like you said, it has also been this last year.

I seriously hope they fix it, because otherwise it seems to me that the tribunal has not handed out the bans and restrictions everyone has been talking about, and it was all bots etc :/

hendrix019

02-11-2015

League of Legends Logic: U can troll how many times u want u wont get reported,
But if u say "Report xxxxx for trolling" u get reported xD

TinyTrex

02-14-2015

Well I've been playing this game for going on about 4 years now and I can say without a certain doubt that the tribunal is useless and the only time I think I've seen it work successfully for anyone in the euw was over 2 years ago back when I had an account on the American servers. So if I summarise that information... The Tribunal is trash...