About Lee Sin's late game.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insaniityz

27-07-2012

Lee Sin is a great jungler in my opinion.
I know when I'm playing with him I should NOT pick any kills and let my teammates pick them because I know about Lee's late game.
Unfortunately I had to pick up a couple of them since my teammates couldn't reach there or last hit the target (in the laning phase). I ended up the laning phase 3-0-8.
I tried to build some damage and still I couldn't carry the game.

Build:
Wriggle's -> Mercury's Treads-> Last Whisper -> Frozen Mallet -> Bloodthirster.

What is your opinion on Lee's late game?

Mabons

27-07-2012

Eh, as long as you get Randuins, you can do your job just fine. Q + E+ R + Q combo kills AD carries instantly late game and if it doesn't, pop Randuins and keep AAing them. It makes them pretty worthless then.

But yeah, Wriggles > Phage > Mercs > Mallet > Randiuns > QSS and I can tank more than enough to kill someone. You'll need that QSS to even get close to the enemy AD Carry :P

Rerdan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-07-2012

Lee's late game is like others bruisers late game: falls off.

No big secret there

Insaniityz

27-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerdan View Post
Lee's late game is like others bruisers late game: falls off.

No big secret there
Yeah, I guess you are right. But I feel that Lee becomes so weak late game, more than most of the champions.

CreekBed

27-07-2012

in theory it shouldnt be bad, he has double ad scaling from his Q, his E scales with AD and his ult scale with AD. Thats 3 spells that scale well with ad, meaning he should be a beast late game, the problem is he is a melee champ and if you build straight AD you will explode in team fights. so people build a semi tanky, semi AD build which just doesnt feel all that impactful late game. Dont get LW as if you are fighting anything with armour your doing it wrong, in team fights hit the enemy ad carry (who has no armour) slow her attack speed and do enough damage to drop her with all ur combo.

The last Petunia

27-07-2012

Lee's late game is about as useful as Nasus' early game.

Insaniityz

27-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreekBed View Post
in theory it shouldnt be bad, he has double ad scaling from his Q, his E scales with AD and his ult scale with AD. Thats 3 spells that scale well with ad, meaning he should be a beast late game, the problem is he is a melee champ and if you build straight AD you will explode in team fights. so people build a semi tanky, semi AD build which just doesnt feel all that impactful late game. Dont get LW as if you are fighting anything with armour your doing it wrong, in team fights hit the enemy ad carry (who has no armour) slow her attack speed and do enough damage to drop her with all ur combo.
I went straight to LW because they started building armour. My team comp was not so great and their AD carry had was positioning extremely well.

Rerdan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insaniityz View Post
Yeah, I guess you are right. But I feel that Lee becomes so weak late game, more than most of the champions.
One of the thing I like to do with late game bruisers, like Lee or Renek (renek pretty much as weak as lee late game man, more or less.. just have a better ult if you thinking damage-wise) is getting at least a BT+LW (but especially the bloodthirster). Then you feel like you do a little bit more damage and you dont feel as useless.

But you can play this bruisers as to peel for your ad carry, which is of great importance, depending on which ad carry of either team is more fed at the time.

But yeah. Even Irelia late late (40+ mins in) falls a bit (even Wickd said so, weee!).. Late game the AD will three-shot everyone, so play wisely with that.

I usually late game as a bruiser just like to play near my ad. If you go deep into theirs you'll get kited and he will finish you off fast enough (even with randuins, FH, etc, blabla, yes). I'm talking about these bruisers that fall off. But even as Fiora once (I already had BT, LW, GA and probably a phage or sometin) I dived the ezreal (triforce, ie/bt, lw) thinking i would one shot the guy, and he kited me to hell and he finished me off first with the assist of his support and whatnot. So you see..

This of course im talkin about games where the ad's are actually good.

Lower elo you can dive the ad and sometimes the guy have no clue on how to react to that.

So yeah

Edit: like, about Lee one might say "oh yeah Lee great late game cuss he can E the ad and cripple that guy". That doesn't even matter. If you go to that back line and even if you E that guy they can melt you in 2 seconds (there's also an ap right..).

Unless you can kick the ad into your team like some crazy korean video i've seen the other day.

So basically it's always "situational", yeah. lol

Rerdan

27-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShookL2 View Post
You guys know so much about lee it's truly amazing.
Please share your knowledge then. Don't just come here saying you have more knowledge than the ones that are posting here and you stop at that. If it's only for that, please restrain from "contributing" to the thread then.

I've shared already what I know. Might be wrong, might be right.

GL hf..

Rerdan

27-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insaniityz View Post
I went straight to LW because they started building armour. My team comp was not so great and their AD carry had was positioning extremely well.
In this situation stick with your ad, protect him and pray that he will carry you in those teamfights. Unless the enemy ad goes out of position, of course. That's it man. You can't do everything by yourself