Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is it possible to turn off camera focus on your champ when you respawn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrollMcFail

07-27-2012

It always irritates me that camera automatically focuses on your champ when you respawn.

If I'm trying to get somewhere fast as soon as I spawn, having to move camera again to that spot doesn't exactly help me and I'm losing precious seconds, that can decide the game in some situations.

Even though I can start moving in the desired direction quickly when the camera re-focuses my champion, I can't see what's happening any more on the spot I was planing on going to...

Pessimist

07-27-2012

le minimap?

Firestarter

07-27-2012

put the mouse in top of the mini map on the place you want to go and spam the s#it out of your left and right mouse buttons. left is to put the camera there the right is to make your champ move there.