Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Brutalize your enemies with Rageborn Mundo!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bondzik

07-27-2012

Quote:
Neptec:
we haavee enough rage kids in this community we dont need more

Excuse me, I've been with the community since MF was added. This community forum tag is as useful as an empty bottle of milk. I used to love this game, but I will not follow blindly the shepherd that stopped caring for his sheep and on top of that is starting to piss on the other shepherds. Competition is awesome- it creates the market; but THIS... really, look at Axe's default look. Peace

Brütal Coffee

07-27-2012

Quote:
Bondzik:
Hey, Riot! Guess when Valve is gonna sue? :> My guess is: soon. Falling so low that you actually not only recycle abilities on the new champions that you push out but copy the look of heroes/champs from different games...? Not counting the last two of course. I'm sorry- you've been pushing my buttons recently and this is the last straw. I loved your product but you've become money and not consumer friendly... Peace...

Btx plz... The original image of Axe from dota was actually made by Blizzard... Might aswell say that Blizzard is gonna sue Valve.

Meritas

07-27-2012

Orc

Jpce

07-27-2012

Really? Garrosh Hellscream? What a copy from wow --"

Kakazi

07-27-2012

archimonde approves

MinioN ON BoarD

07-27-2012

dota2 ....

Sylvain

Recruiter

07-27-2012

This is Axe from dota 2 -.-

Raventhrone

07-27-2012

This looks a bit too much like grom hellscream... But hey, that ezreal skin looks like megaman, and well, half the skins are made in tribute or homage to something else, so it's not that bad, I guess...

Spixel

07-27-2012

Looks really good!

Forfeitx

07-27-2012

hellfire citadel orc