Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Brutalize your enemies with Rageborn Mundo!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronŠky

Recruiter

07-29-2012

All the whine about something that does not matter anything.

"I see something familiar with different name, let's go postal all over forums".

It's just a skin. For Dr. Mundo.

And as for all the lawsuit talk, wasn't it Riot and Blizzard agreeing that Dota 2 should not be called dota 2? If I remember right, they are in court right now about ownership of Dota 2.

EDIT: Some people just should go and check Wikipedia instead of raging like madmen about things they don't know anything about.

ssshikari

07-30-2012

OH PLEASE! Make Riki-skin for talon, please! And Clinkz for Twitch. It would be awesum.

LA Limit

07-30-2012

Grom Hellscream hat einen Bruder?

IMelchorI

07-30-2012

Quote:
Bondzik:
Hey, Riot! Guess when Valve is gonna sue? :> My guess is: soon. Falling so low that you actually not only recycle abilities on the new champions that you push out but copy the look of heroes/champs from different games...? Not counting the last two of course. I'm sorry- you've been pushing my buttons recently and this is the last straw. I loved your product but you've become money and not consumer friendly... Peace...

oh please. have you seen smite?

they didnt only rehash lol champions (one of their newest gods/heroes/champions is practically melee ad nunu), but also copied most of their items 1:1 from league (they didnt even change the weapon type, frozen mallet over there is a hammer, black cleaver an axe etc. same stats same passives), but also their map looks suspiciously close to riots concept layout for magma chamber.

i rather see this skin as a nice reference to leagues "mother game" dota.

L3610N

07-30-2012

Good.

Azadi Cani

08-07-2012

Not bad

Yrel

08-21-2014

bump