Is fizz any good

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

starchild 8

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-07-2012

Hey, I have currently 6300 ip and I seem to like fizz and I want to buy him soon. Does anyone know if he is a good ap mid? If not could someone suggest another.
Thanks

iv2b

Senior Recruiter

26-07-2012

He's my favourite mid,my best score was 25/1/13,and goddamn i really like it!
Even if the last week i've done my worst score ever with him (6/6/9),i still love him

IMHO you should buy him,he's only countered by ryze...and a nice ahri.

dreamwanderer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

26-07-2012

he's a pain in the ass mid, if he gets at least a bit fed

vertagen

Recruiter

26-07-2012

The question is is he any bad ?

KickassMonkey

26-07-2012

Nah, basically he is borderline op if you are good at catching ppl out of posiotion. Only scenario i see him being bad at is in a team without initiate...

Neon Bible

26-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickassMonkey View Post
Nah, basically he is borderline op if you are good at catching ppl out of posiotion. Only scenario i see him being bad at is in a team without initiate...
He can initiate with his ultimate

He's very very good, very fluid gameplay and very fun. i wouldn't say he's op, as you can't carry a game with him unless your team is reasonable and the other team doesn't suck balls.

try him! He's awesome!

xpallye7p

26-07-2012

****in must be nerf'd so OP.

White Flies

26-07-2012

He is insane in the laning phase, because any mistake of the enemy means you can snowball out of control and if they play carefully, ganks on bottom lane are very easy to pull off, unless the tri-bush is warded.

The problem is his late game when tf's start, because no matter whether you're fed or not, your job is pretty much taking out 1 squishy (preferably AD carry) and doing some damage to the AP. The problem is that even by having 25 kills, you pretty much go one kill for a death exchanges in teamfights, unless you get lucky and they don't focus you at all.

The solution to the problem above would be keeping yourself from using your 'e', however it will lower your damage alot, especially considering it's AOE skill with insane scaling and a free sheen/lichbane proc.

iv2b

Senior Recruiter

27-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duaex View Post
He is insane in the laning phase, because any mistake of the enemy means you can snowball out of control and if they play carefully, ganks on bottom lane are very easy to pull off, unless the tri-bush is warded.

The problem is his late game when tf's start, because no matter whether you're fed or not, your job is pretty much taking out 1 squishy (preferably AD carry) and doing some damage to the AP. The problem is that even by having 25 kills, you pretty much go one kill for a death exchanges in teamfights, unless you get lucky and they don't focus you at all.

The solution to the problem above would be keeping yourself from using your 'e', however it will lower your damage alot, especially considering it's AOE skill with insane scaling and a free sheen/lichbane proc.
That's why i build him hybrid: Malady,wit's end,lich bane,rabadon's and boots...yeeeeeah...

Ult>W>Q>AA>AA>E away... and you'll deal like 2700 magic damage+ad damage in 2 seconds

Consider that with malady+W active you do 156 bonus magic dmg...plus DoT and heal reduction

Also,he can jungle,go AD,AP,hybrid...solo top,mid,ad carry bot (YEAH WHY NOT!)...but he can't support :'(

Almighty Kiki

27-07-2012

Fizz is op dude