The Best Jungler in LoL

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedDevil123

26-07-2012

I loooooveee play jungle so i will know wich jungler you find the best!

rpRj

26-07-2012

me

gotmix

26-07-2012

Offtank
- Lee sin
- Nocturne
- Olaf
- Jax

If u need a strong tank
- Nautilus
- Maokai
- Shen
- Dr.mundo

Zálamander

26-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotmix View Post
Offtank
- Lee sin
- Nocturne
- Olaf
- Jax

If u need a strong tank
- Nautilus
- Maokai
- Shen
- Dr.mundo
So many tanks and no love for Amumu?

I FAP TO ANIME

26-07-2012

Udyr usually. Bear man too stronk for enemy jungle

iTzMeMariio

26-07-2012

Fiddles, udyr, alistar. The best's ganking

Chelner

26-07-2012

When I am in lane I am usually most concerned about the jungler when I'm playing against an Alistar. He's got some amazing ganks.

Shen and Lee are just all round really strong right now. And both get banned lots in ranked, for good reason I suspect.

All the others that are named in this thread are actually good too. Though I think I find Shen, Lee and Alistar the strongest right now. But I guess that is up to personal opinion.

Some other fair junglers: Shaco (though I think it doesnt work high elo) and Shyvana (was she nerfed? She used to be a beast in jungle, admitingly haven't seen her much lately)

Kinkz

26-07-2012

Shyvana is one of the fastest junglers still... but her ganks are somewhat lackluster.

Problem with the OP is what defines someone as "the best" jungler? Jungle speed? Best Ganks? Most utility to team after? etc. In the end the best jungler is going to be decided by your team makeup. I.,e. a passive bot lane wants an aggressive jungler. Somtimes you want a speed clearer to then counter jungle and disable their jungler who is super strong when fed/farmed etc.

Chelner

26-07-2012

I know Kinkz. But that had always been the case with Shyvana, still she was picked quite a lot for counter jungling a month or two back.

As for what is most important for a jungler: I suspect that for low/mid elo games that being able to gank early and strong is what's most important. One early gank can really win you the game. So I think a champion that can gank well at level 2 or 3 would be a good pick.

Abbacionarie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

26-07-2012

It's so annoying having to answer these thread always with the same comment: Every champ is good in a certain situation.

12345 ... 10