Less used/most used champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevilDoll

07-12-2010

So what are the top 5 champs you almost never see in a game and who are the ones you constantly run into?
I myself are in the mid elo area and from the ones i seldom see the crown deffinately goes to Janna... I almost never saw her before the patch and she disappeared after the patch... It wouldnt surprise me if Riot actually deleted her... The rest :

5. Sona (after patch there is no sign of her as well)
4. Soraka
3. Sivir (whos Sivir?)
2. Alistar
1. Janna

The ONE champ i almost always see in a game is by far Mordekaiser, to the point that i think something is wrong if no side has him... The rest:

5. Dr Mundo (that cleaver... the horror)
4. Rammus
3. Tryndamere
2. Garen (follows closely Morde in frequency)
1. Mordekaiser

Sazabi

07-12-2010

apart from the usual least used champions:

anivia - despite being insanely good i dont really see her. its really weird, she has more CC than 95% champs, has more dmg than most, to make it even better - its both stable and spike dmg. not only that, but shes harder to kill than most! has great laning, lane presence, range.... but ok... fine dont play her

nidalee - great burst, very spamable abilities, heal/attack speed buff, great farming abilities, free wards, interesting concept. still i dont see her too often in past months, tho she as quite popular solo mid some time ago...

zilean - even when he was free i only saw him like twice. he isnt that bad.

swain - i saw him a lot the first week, then some more when he was buffed and poof hes gone. quite understandable since he isnt that good. a mage who has to go close to deal most of his damage. to make that harder he is countered by widely used ignite.

urgot - he isnt as bad as people think. heck he can go 1v1 against any other ranged carry and win.

heimer - i dont see him too often anymore thanks to all changes. he can still deal loads of dmg i farmed well and with him its very easy to farm... however i think its good that he isnt so played anymore. he was in every match too often some time ago..

Vincent Black

07-12-2010

Ashe is undoubtely the most played champion ever. cheap,yet hardcore and really useful.

DevilDoll

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Total Violation View Post
Ashe is undoubtely the most played champion ever. cheap,yet hardcore and really useful.
Its true i used to see Ashe in every game a few months ago but not anymore that much... If you count the whole time this game has been out then maybe you are right she is the most played one (she was one of the first champs afterall) but right now that is not the case...

Derrien

07-12-2010

depends.

in normal games the chars i see almost every time are (since the last update):
mordekaiser, pantheon, ashe.

very often:
miss fortune, akali, zilean.

rather often:
karthus, yi, rammus

in ranked games i Never see mordekaiser, malphite, pantheon, vlad, amumu. those are mostly banned.

Qvar

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrien View Post
in ranked games i Never see mordekaiser, malphite, pantheon, vlad, amumu. those are mostly banned.
Enough said.

DevilDoll

07-12-2010

makes you wonder why Morde is permabanned in ranked and ALWAYS chosen in normal... hmmm

Xervensa

07-12-2010

least used champs: malzahar < --- can some1 tell me why ? hes awesome
sion
blitz
nidalee
heimer
twitch + vlad (really im not jking maybe cuz of the nerfs but still didnt see them much before it aswell)
galio
corki...
karthus <--- only this week cuz hes free
.... lots more

most used champs:

mord
garen
yi
ww
trynd
rammus
amumu...

spyro448

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

ezreal =(

he never gets picked.
even now that he is free most people dont pick him and when they do they rage at his weakness and never play him again. =(

Altorax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2010

Hardly see Kayle either. But don't you worry about Sivir. Elementz bumped her to Tier 1 in his list so I'm prepared for an onslaught of Sivirs piloted by sheep.