[Suggestion] Ranked queue rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hallucynogenyc

25-07-2012

So this just happened to me: last pick in ranked champselect says "mid or feed", someone else picks mid and he picks ahri saying on chatlog "I troll, I don't care". I really thought he was going to leave the game last second but he didn't, so I had to. Now I'm sitting here with a 30 minute punishment. Is this fair? IMO, it's obviously not. Right now the system lets someone get into champ select with the "I go this or I troll" and the team can do nothing at all to stop him other than someone leaving and getting punished instead of punishing the troll. The other guy, instead, can do this repeatedly until he gets what he wants at no cost. So here are the suggestions:

1.- If someone leaves the queue you somehow are able to report people that was on your team.

2.- After everyone has picked, there's a "red button" that basically tells the system you don't want to play the game with the team you got. If enough people presses the button the match is canceled and everyone gets a minor 5 minute punishment (to prevent abuse) instead of largely punishing a single player which in most cases is paying for everyone else for being "the good guy".

Invisible4ever

25-07-2012

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=784031

Edit:
punishment is not the solving part: Noone will press the button if they know, they will get a 5:30min cooldown for new games -.-

Hallucynogenyc

25-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible4ever View Post
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=784031

Edit:
punishment is not the solving part: Noone will press the button if they know, they will get a 5:30min cooldown for new games -.-
people is already leaving under a 30 mins punishment. If you put it a 0 minute punishment people will abuse it and trying to break the meta will be impossible. About your thread, you can use lolking to check what runes and masteries people are running.

Hallucynogenyc

25-07-2012

Holy sh*t, I had afk on champion select now, he randomed corki when he needed jungler and none was willing to wait 30 minutes, I had to dc myself again and now 60 MINUTES OMG are you kidding me?