UNDEFINED fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blisteringcold

23-07-2012

I have seen that many ppl have this issue were the client sometimes says UNDEFINED server and the only fix is to restart your pc.
I had that issue more than twice and after some research i found a post in a forum with a fix for the problem and it worked for me so far without the need to restart my pc.

This is what you should do:
Go to your game installation folder,open RADS folder,open 'projects' folder and there delete 'lol_launcher' folder.After this start your client and it should be fixed.

I hope this helps you guys as it did for me.

Dutch Fatality

23-07-2012

or reconnect ur network cable

blisteringcold

24-07-2012

never tried that it may work the more solutions we find to the problem the better is

Geriiy

08-12-2012

Easier solution for possibly everyone, type the "thereisnourflevel" while the undefined launcher's runing.It worked for me and might work for others too.

ABBDVD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geriiy View Post
Easier solution for possibly everyone, type the "thereisnourflevel" while the undefined launcher's runing.It worked for me and might work for others too.
is this supposed to be a joke or can you explain what you're talking about? Not really funny when we have undefined...

Loli Whisperer

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABBDVD View Post
is this supposed to be a joke or can you explain what you're talking about? Not really funny when we have undefined...
it's legit and working. It's like the old konami code for admins to login to the server while it's down or something, but it was removed. This is the new one which apparently has been leaked?

Amira

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geriiy View Post
bro i honestly didn't think this would work but i'm like hey whatever i'll try it and it worked.. all i gotta say is what..the..f!! lol

KaptenKirk

08-12-2012

HAHAH IT WORKS WTF thereisnourflevel!

ABBDVD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

thanks a lot! safed my day
So just open the window and type "thereisnourflevel" (without " ) and the status will change to online
It still doesn't load after login the "home page" with all the news and stuff, but you can play games

lolli42

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RageFish View Post
it's legit and working. It's like the old konami code for admins to login to the server while it's down or something, but it was removed. This is the new one which apparently has been leaked?

omFREAKINgoth did this just work or i just got a good timing? o.o