what the HELL? Xin Zhao? 1500 damage each Q? what?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silversure

20-07-2012

What the hell have you done here? seriously? 1500 each Q with a single infinite edge and boots, min 20? 5 seg CD? really?

That's AP Tristana ulti with 700 ap you know? have you really done any testing? I don't get it, really, i see this game getting screwed each day, so sad, i really like it.

Dazzki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-07-2012

q are 3 hits, so 500 dmg per hit. with ie nothing special.

Philipz

20-07-2012

he needs 355 ad to hit for 1503 total raw damage with his q alone.

with 3 autoattacks he'd deal 1065 raw damage anyways, so he only gets 438 damage out of his q, if he ever gets to build 355 ad...

NicknameMy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-07-2012

oh, I am twitch, I hit you all 5 with my ult with critting hits and hit you with 3 shots for over 6000 damage at all, and that in 1,2 secs, nice or not?

iTz ToasZted

20-07-2012

luck? every hit critting and u didnt build armor at all?

Noblige

21-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTz ToasZted View Post
u didnt build armor at all?
free penetration ?

Forsaken BladeZ

21-07-2012

A champ that had been sitting silent for over 6 months just got remade and your'e like this? There is no way in hel he is going to hit 1.5k each hit, as explained by people above me so yea. He isn't as OP as everyone says he is.

Look at Jayce, OP cries everywhere when he came out, now its been a while and people know he is manageable.

Xyphal

21-07-2012

Xin Zhao has always had a huge burst potential
Still people call him underpowered because once you take the first hit you have time to counter and get away safely

Garen also has a good spin and Udyr has a nice bleed. Riven also has a 3 hit combo that does a lot of damage. Melee abilities usually have good damage. The reason is you have to get in melee range

Amiag

21-07-2012

he deals WAY too much damage atm.

I think the stacking penetration is bugged or something.
The first hit doesnt hurt much but then its like BAM BAM trishot. Not even tanks can survive more than a few seconds on equal farm.

I dont know what they did, but they screw up something.

Kinxil

21-07-2012

Ton of damages.