Chaox and doublelift mouse?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krithlol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-07-2012

anyone knows?

Red Poppy Ranger

20-07-2012

Broken Optical

krithlol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-07-2012

Want to know the model and the brand (sorry for bad english^^)...

krithlol

20-07-2012

bump

Mr Dil

20-07-2012

I love the internet, I can type a question in google and find the answer out in a matter of seconds..

p.s I know the answers.

죽 음

20-07-2012

Chaox

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow
Mouse: Thermaltake BlackElement
Headset: Razer Carcharias
Gunnar: PPK Onyx

From his TSM profile
- http://www.solomid.net/forums/index....er/8963-chaox/

Click on "About me"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpecial
I use our old Thermaltake Black Element mice that we got when we were sponsored by them, same for Chaox, Regi and RainMan.

OddOne has this 10$ mouse from Target or something.
- http://www.solomid.net/forums/index....__#entry122679

krithlol

20-07-2012

Ty a lot^^ and doublelift?

Afgudins Fráuja

20-07-2012

There are two kinds of mice in the world:

- Naga.
- Any other mouse.

If you want buttons on your mouse, buy a Naga. If you don't care, buy any random mouse.

The "HIGH DPI GAMER MICE" are useless because you don't need nearly that much precision in any game (but are awesome for digital artists) unless, I suppose, you have a giant resolution monitor and like to snipe. All other buttons and functions are complete gimmicks. Don't fall for the "accuracy" button that reduces sensitivity - and is located in an unreachable spot so you might as well aim the regular way.

The only important things about a mouse are that you should be able to grab the mouse (as opposed to just pushing it around with your palm, which reduces accuracy) and it should have some non-gaming utility as well (ie back and forward buttons) or you'll get frustrated when you're not playing. Gaming mice are usually grabbable, but maybe the mouse that fits perfectly into your hand is a €5 Microsoft Optical mouse.

In fact you should invest your spare money into a mousepad instead. That has a serious impact on precision. Admittedly more expensive mice tend to have better optics and are more resistant to bad mousepads, but just replacing the pad is the cheaper option.

If you do want buttons, it's Naga or bust. Whether the buttons make up for the loss of mouse control from not grabbing it with your thumb is debatable, but perhaps you're playing Darius and you don't need mouse dexterity as much as the ability to cast your ult at the exact moment where you can KS your carry, in which case just map all of the buttons to R and smash the left side of your mouse.

krithlol

20-07-2012

Just curiosity^^... i got 3 mouse atm, the razer naga(molten edition),the cyborg mmo 7 and the razer mamba 2012, razer vespula as a mousepad. I have a 2.560 x 1.440 monitor so i notice a lot the dpi change (sorry for bad english)