New patch stops at 33%

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImbalaneD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-07-2012

Hi,

tried to download the new patch today (20. July, 2012).

It just stops at 33% doing nothing anymore. I waited for one and half an hour but it was still at 33%. I tried using the repair tool and also restarted etc.

Anyone having the same issue? Anyone knows how to fix that?

Thanks in advance.

Zxxom

Recruiter

20-07-2012

Same to me and to everybody. We are just waiting from an act from riot ;D

DAT CAPS LOCK

20-07-2012

Bump

Cypherous

20-07-2012

Make sure you're running the game as admin, make sure you have zero custom content installed, this includes any skins or sounds as they can break the patcher, if this doesn't work then all i can suggest is completely removing the game and reinstalling it from scratch with a fresh download from the site.

Zenai10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypherous View Post
Make sure you're running the game as admin, make sure you have zero custom content installed, this includes any skins or sounds as they can break the patcher, if this doesn't work then all i can suggest is completely removing the game and reinstalling it from scratch with a fresh download from the site.
When i try to download it from the site i get to "where would liek to save" screen and cannot get past it. See "cant download (new problem)" thread

AeroSeyks

20-07-2012

Same problem here.. A long time 2/2 33% then becomes 2/2 99% and go back to 2/2 33%.
Again and again..

TheSlaugh

20-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypherous View Post
Got the same problem, reinstalled the game and still got the problem...
EDIT: any help?

DAT CAPS LOCK

20-07-2012

This is just pain. Patcher doesnt work , is referred to re-download. Goes to re-download, Download link broken.

Riots face right now:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	200px-Trollface.svg.png
Views:	76
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	93631  

TheSlaugh

20-07-2012

i'm going to cry QQ

AeroSeyks

20-07-2012

and again..