Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Tool] League of Legends Custom Builds (LCB)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ehergeiz323

10-29-2012

funny how riot hasn't implemented this feature yet, bump

fjxokt

11-02-2012

Version 1.2.0 pushed! What's new?
- Added number of custom builds for each champion in the "custom builds" list
- Added champion Elise
- Added support for the new Twisted Treeline map
- Added new Twisted Treeline items
- Added italian and swedish languages support for LCB's UI (ty Keerg & Jerakin)
- Added new filter field for filtering champions builds by item name (separate items by ',' to perform an AND operation and by '-' for an OR operation)
- Added a secondary auto-update process for new champions and items (because this lazy Riot doesn't dare to update its website)
- Added option to edit global builds
- Added menu option to import/export global builds

As usual, feedback or comment would be really appreciated!

Boompje

Senior Wrenchman

11-02-2012

Is the Mac version updated too?

Does your app also suffer from the Mac OS X Mountain Lion problems with gatekeeper? If so, I'm working on getting a better solution for that! So, contact me in-game or on my forum so we can set that up!

fjxokt

11-26-2012

/!\ WARNING /!\
The next LoL patch update will break LCB!
You wont be able to use the custom builds part. (Smartcast switcher will still work though)
However you can still download it as the new version fixing this issue will be deployed soon this week.
Just start LCB and check for a new version!

fjxokt

12-05-2012

Version 1.3.0 pushed! What's new?

IMPORTANT: THIS VERSION MUST BE INSTALLED, AS THE PREVIOUS ONES ARE NO LONGER WORKING SINCE THE NEW SEASON 3 PATCH!!!

- Heavy changes to maintain comptability with the new LoL recommended items format. As these builds have a totally different structure, your old ones won't be kept
- Import/export of both client and global builds have been rewritten. These new files are not longer compatible with the previous .lcb and .glcb files
- Updated champions recommended builds
- Added items and builds prices
- Added season 3 new items
- Added champion Nami
- Fixed bug occuring while retrieving data from the portuguese lol website
- Fixed bug occuring when trying to create a build without having selected any champion
- GUI modifications (subject to changes) according to the new builds data format
- Optimisation and code improvements

indyNinja

12-07-2012

Hey fjxokt

Nice tool, downloaded and setting it up to try later when I get home. WIll provide some feedback if I can.
Im not sure if anyone has noted this before me, but I cant find Volibear in the list of Champions.

Anyways, goodluck on the program

Unstoppabull

12-07-2012

This is an awesome addition to the game. Riot should hire you to implement it like runes/ masteries

GoGetAJobTard

12-07-2012

can I get banned for using this?

fjxokt

12-11-2012

Nope. This tool use the official API developed by Riot so it is totally safe to use.

polodeblo

12-11-2012

my LCB is broken, duno why.. when i start it, it checks for every item and champ, and stop on one of them, and stay that way until i close it...

do you have a solution for that?