Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Tool] League of Legends Custom Builds (LCB)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mad Pacifist

08-22-2012

Perfect tool, i approve this.

fjxokt

09-01-2012

Version 1.1.2 pushed! (small update)
- Fixed a bug causing Wukong's custom builds not being displayed

fjxokt

09-06-2012

Version 1.1.3 pushed ! What's new ?
- Added option to enable smartcast range indicator
- LCB will now check for missing pictures at startup and download them if any found
- Changed champion list to display 4 rows of champions instead of 3
- Added default build name when creating a custom build
- Fixed a bug that could occur when starting up SmartCast Switcher
- Added turkish language support for items

RDash Miow

Master Recruiter

09-12-2012

Hi, thanks for this amazing tool, even if it's in Java .
If it's ok I want to tell you some ideas :
- Sync custom items between computers, if you're motivated to create a complex system of servers and accounts etc. will be a lot of work ...
Or you can simply store all custom builds in your app to make our life easier when we want to sync our custom builds, I would rather copy the folder of your app (or put it on Dropbox) each time a switch between my computers than fetch and copy my characters folder.

- When you launch your soft for the first time it have to download all the images of the game which are already stored in your LoL folder, it can save some time and bandwidth.
Champions images are here : League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.0.198\deploy\assets\storeImages\content\champions
Items images are stored somewhere, I didn't had time to search for them.

- At the first launch check default location before asking the folder (C:\Riot Games\League of Legends)
And you can check these keys in the registry, they should show the location of the game :
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Riot Games\RADS]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Riot Games\RADS]

Chiribin

09-15-2012

Amazing tool and working like a breeze ty!

fjxokt

09-20-2012

@Myow
- sync option: indeed I already saved this idea in my to-do list some time ago, but yeah it would require quite a lot of work, so if I decide to do it don't expect anything before a while
- About the images, that is actually what I was doing at the first place. But for a reason (that I cannot remember now), I had to modify it to the actual solution (I think it was about non consistent data, or something like that...)
- Reading the LoL location from the reg, it is an interesting thing indeed. One problem tho is I would have to write Windows specific code (LCB is cross-platform), thing I'm not really into. But I can check it out still.

Thanks for feedback !

Blademasterx4

09-20-2012

Sticky or implemented to client please

fjxokt

09-21-2012

Version 1.1.4 pushed! What's new?
- Minor changes and bug fixes
- Added persian language support for LCB's UI (ty Ham3D Hodjati)

fjxokt

10-07-2012

Version 1.1.5 pushed! What's new?
- Item chooser filters are now reset after selecting an item
- Added possibility to choose keys from 0 to 9 for SmartCast Switcher default keys
- Added confirmation on exit dialog when quitting LCB

DarkEmptySoul

10-07-2012

Can anyone confirm its not Keylog infected ? any Reds on this ?