Self Cast Bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SentryTheDefiant

19-07-2012

Hi, I've had this problem since a couple of patches ago where my self cast shortcut keys take sometimes 2 or 3 times to actually cast the spell on myself. For example I have keys set up for Morgana's black shield, before I could press it and the shield would appear instantly on me, but now (for at least the past 3 weeks) its taking several attempts to cast it, often resulting in death. The same is true for other champions, Sivirs spell shield, Orianna's protect, Kayle's intervention and so on.

I'm a pretty average player, I only learnt a few weeks before about self cast short cuts and smart casting and those have helped me to become a little bit better, however now I'm feeling as if its completely unreliable. I wonder if anyone else is having the same issues or if there's a way to fix it.

Daxxx2706

30-10-2012

its October and no one of riot listen this.. i have also posted a topic but nothing to do...............

rum n coke

06-11-2012

Same here, this needs to be fixed

KeyboardWarrîor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

Try setting all your keys to smartcast, your spell automatically targets the champion/minion your cursor is hovering over, I find that alot easier.

Dreamer IX

06-11-2012

Smart cast is a much safer option the self cast to be honest. Especially with a champ like Morgana who's shield can be used on allies as well.

But if this issue is still bugging you, you should try "repair" on your LoL or re install it entirely.

Since it's been happening a few patches ago, it could mean that one of the patches didn't download correctly.

Ringoboy

23-11-2012

I have the same problem with yhe smartcast, not only the slef cast. Fix this please