Lots of client connection issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mallaboro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-07-2012

Originally I was having a lot of graphical errors in game. Graphics would overlap eachother and somewhat slide out of place, quickly resulting in a bug splat...

So I reinstalled my OS, updated drivers and reinstalled League.

I don't seem to be getting graphical errors anymore (It was probably a catalyst control center setting overriding game settings), instead I get constant connection issues.

• Friends invite me to games and I dont recieve the invite.
  • Sometimes I get left behind in queue, though champion selection has begun.
  • Sometimes games begin and I'm still left in queue, unaware that I've even found a game.
  • Sometimes I'm placed in champion selection with random champions, straight from queue.
  • Sometimes champion selection freezes and only unfreezes once the timer is up.
  • When I join a game, regardless of how soon I click "Join now", or even if I wait 30 seconds ("Finish what I was doing"), the clock will begin at 90 seconds, which is annoying when you think you've 30 seconds remaining and suddenly get a random champion.,

When these errors occur, I go into task manager and remove LoLLauncher.exe & LoLClient.exe processes, then log back in and try again.

This has become such a frequent problem that my friends seem less inclined to play with me. (heh, sounds hot).

NGRzeuS

18-07-2012

same i can't start the game --> "unknow error"

Mallaboro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-07-2012

I don't receive an error message, so it's likely not the same thing.

Mallaboro

19-07-2012

Added more issues

Mallaboro

19-07-2012

bump

Mallaboro

25-07-2012

Fixed via http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1330592

Also these forums suck, I hate you all and you're all useless.