Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lots of client connection issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mallaboro

07-18-2012

Originally I was having a lot of graphical errors in game. Graphics would overlap eachother and somewhat slide out of place, quickly resulting in a bug splat...

So I reinstalled my OS, updated drivers and reinstalled League.

I don't seem to be getting graphical errors anymore (It was probably a catalyst control center setting overriding game settings), instead I get constant connection issues.

• Friends invite me to games and I dont recieve the invite.
  • Sometimes I get left behind in queue, though champion selection has begun.
  • Sometimes games begin and I'm still left in queue, unaware that I've even found a game.
  • Sometimes I'm placed in champion selection with random champions, straight from queue.
  • Sometimes champion selection freezes and only unfreezes once the timer is up.
  • When I join a game, regardless of how soon I click "Join now", or even if I wait 30 seconds ("Finish what I was doing&quot, the clock will begin at 90 seconds, which is annoying when you think you've 30 seconds remaining and suddenly get a random champion.,

When these errors occur, I go into task manager and remove LoLLauncher.exe & LoLClient.exe processes, then log back in and try again.

This has become such a frequent problem that my friends seem less inclined to play with me. (heh, sounds hot).

NGRzeuS

07-18-2012

same i can't start the game --> "unknow error"

Mallaboro

07-18-2012

I don't receive an error message, so it's likely not the same thing.

Mallaboro

07-18-2012

Added more issues

Mallaboro

07-19-2012

bump

Mallaboro

07-25-2012

Fixed via http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1330592

Also these forums suck, I hate you all and you're all useless.