katarina Kitty Cat Skin?!

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McG Serenade

Member

04-12-2010

Hey!

Just bought myself the Katarina character because I wanted her with the 'kitty cat' skin, but I seriously can't find the skin anywhere in the shop...

Is this skin tempo/permanently removed or am I missing something?.. :3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saviour Star

Senior Member

04-12-2010

Kitty Kat was a Halloween exclusive skin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krotos

Senior Member

04-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixDisciple View Post
Hey!

Just bought myself the Katarina character because I wanted her with the 'kitty cat' skin, but I seriously can't find the skin anywhere in the shop...

Is this skin tempo/permanently removed or am I missing something?.. :3
http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=76750 this thread should help you answer your question.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mundo smash

Banned

04-12-2010

I wonder why u want that skin... hmm


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saviour Star

Senior Member

04-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mundo smash View Post
I wonder why u want that skin... hmm
Mundo would smash that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kithere

Senior Member

04-12-2010

Katarina is just Super sexy and hot in that skin ^^ played with a player that acted just like a cuty cat ^^
that was awesome... saying Meow and FISH XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stonekeep

Recruiter

04-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kithere View Post
Katarina is just Super sexy and hot in that skin ^^ played with a player that acted just like a cuty cat ^^
that was awesome... saying Meow and FISH XD
It smells like fetish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemonSweex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonekeep View Post
It smells like fetish.
something bad about it ?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huurmoordenaar

Senior Member

09-07-2011

This is false advertisement then, cause i just bought rp to buy her also just for that skin , and now i cant buy it ? omfg ..


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commander Riker

Member

09-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warvold View Post
This is false advertisement then, cause i just bought rp to buy her also just for that skin , and now i cant buy it ? omfg ..
Hahaha.


12