Tryndamere in competitive play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Antagligen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-07-2012

Trynda is a noobstomper, he dominates at early summoner level, but at the higher levels/rating he's pretty much worthless, cause if he doesnt get counterpicked then the opposite team just counters him with items.

I used to play him before all the nerfs, and they were needed. I have now tried him out again for some games, and I've gotten fed many of them, that's mostly because the other team doesnt know what items to buy, but if I had played him in ranked I wouldnt have had a chance.

He needs some changes to be a viable pick in competetive play that doesnt make him "op" in early summoner levels. It's hard to come up with a solution, so I'm passing the problem over to you riot

AKLT Hoboknight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-07-2012

Actually Tryn doesn't even dominate bads. Jax has more damage, needs less gold to be built, and has a better early/mid game.

Buff tryn plox.

MegaUnderfreezer

16-07-2012

Trynd is a good champion. People dont play him cause they were to used 2 how strong he was before.

Maardten

16-07-2012

Trynda overnerfed, only pro players using him are TRM (top) and Alex Ich(mid to counter morgana)

I never found him OP anyway. Let's blame LOL community for his terrible state atm.

Antagligen

16-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaUnderfreezer View Post
Trynd is a good champion. People dont play him cause they were to used 2 how strong he was before.
I played trynda, like I said, and raped everything, the nerfs were well needed.
I'm practicing him right now, as he's fun to play even though he isn't viable cause of all the counter mechanics.

I don't want them to increase his stats or anything, I just want them to rework him a bit so that he get's playable in ranked without getting flamed. While not buffing his ability to stomp bad players.

Maardten

16-07-2012

People are so scared of lategame trynda that they let early game trynda farm.

He can only use autoattacks to farm, has weak defense and his sustain is very low since nerfs.
He loses to anyone able to harass with abilities or ranged autoattacks.

Zoesanx

17-07-2012

Please, please don't buff tryn ever again. It's an abomination of a champ and if there's any justice in the universe, he'll never again be a viable pick.

Antagligen

17-07-2012

bump

Antagligen

17-07-2012

Tryn does actually need some changes, not buffs necessarily.

Alvīk

18-07-2012

Noob TSM