Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to do easy ping ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xazin

07-15-2012

Hey newcomers, i have been playing alot LoL.
My experiences is that everyone i play with tells me that
saying ''ss'' or ''mia'' takes time. Though im thinking, dumb apologies
aint what i need ya know.
Easy keyboard tutorial: [ENTER] [S] [S] [ENTER]
And done, you wrote SS.
BUT as my title says, pings are used as many things, pings can even mean SS.
?? How ??
Okay so doing a ''care" ping on your lane will make people look at minimap, or even look around your lane and see that there is missing someone.
''care'' = The yellow ping ( [V] + click on mini-map ) < your lane.
''care'' = The yellow ping ( [CTRL] + click on mini-map ) < your lane.
''care'' pings are also ment to be saying: Hey, look out i saw someone there, run they are probably ganking you.

''go'' pings as i call them are the blue ones, i use them to mark a champ or a place who/where id like to attack/go with someone instead of doing it individually.
example dragon.
''go'' = The blue ping ( [G] + click on mini-map) < where you want it
''go'' = The blue ping ( [ALT] + click on mini-map) < where you want it.

So i hope you will all use these so called 'pings'.
thank you !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnssiKaltiainen

07-31-2012

I just love it when someone starts alt+left clicking some place while standing near, i go there as he implies "hey, there's something sweet over there, go see what's up" and get ambushed by 4 guys. Of course he meant "dude don't go near that place, you'll get raped". Jesus it ain't that hard to use that ctrl+left as well.