Nidalee "support"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

insmn

14-07-2012

so tell me guys, why is support nidalee good..
lets make a comparison, nemy picks taric and my mate picks nidalee:
Q skills:
taric heals ally and himself in one time =great support to ad carry
nidalee throws a spear, which can be just dodged or ignored by right position = zero contribution to ad carry
W skills:
taric - aura which adds def or can be activated to dmg an anemy and reduce their armor = superb skill to support ad carry
nidalee - lays a trap, which enemy can see and can just walk around, and no way these traps can substitute wards !
E skills:
taric - stun = enuff said
nidalee - heal = well it can be useful, but its all nidalee can do
R skills:
taric - godlike ultimate with short cd, dmging enemy and giving extra dmg to his allies
nidalee - can change into cougar = yea great supporting skill (/sarcasm)
So all nidalee has is a heal, by this logic you can play support veigar, cause he can stun, support sion, support malphite, cause he can slow, support irelia, cause she can slow

so tell me guys, why are some of you picking nidalee "support" and putting your bot into disadvatage from the beginning ? I know you can be "tired" of current meta, but then ,please, dont enter ranked games and never flame anyone for loosing the game, if you pick nidalee "support"

MightyMini0n

14-07-2012

Nidalee is good for harrasing the enermy carry in lane, as long as you hit the spears, heal is good ofc and the traps can block gank route's from the river and bush.

Over all Talic is a much better support, but nid is also not too bad

insmn

14-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanjamesallen View Post
Nidalee is good for harrasing the enermy carry in lane, as long as you hit the spears, heal is good ofc and the traps can block gank route's from the river and bush.

Over all Talic is a much better support, but nid is also not too bad
man, everythign is better than nidalee, if enemy has soem brain cells, he stays behind creeps and nidalee cant hit a single spear, traps can block the gank route ? no way

Fízz n Chips

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

14-07-2012

You forgot to mention the AS-steriods.

not that I would prefer a nidalee support over a taric.

DarkAngelAzazel

14-07-2012

Nah if you are a good nidalee you will always hit one or too spears.
It's so hard to completely evade them.
But you are right. In direct comparison taric is way better.
Not to forget that ap nidalee is just useless lategame while taric can actually tank a bit.

Büsi

14-07-2012

Nida support can be very annoying and effective. Yes, it's kind of a gamble but that "useless spear which is so easy to evade" does a lot of damage, so you have to be very carefull in your positioning else you'll loose half hp. So your freedom of positioning is taken away from you, which can make it very hard to go against the enemy ad carry.
Her traps are far from useless. They are no subsitutes for wards, but a great addition to them. And you can't see them when laid in a brush. Plus they are very hard to see when you're not looking out for them.
You forgot that her E not only heals, but improves attack speed too, which is, to be honest, a great support spell.
Yes her ulti is not a gread support spell but Nida can deal a good amount of dmg even without items, and it makes her very agile. Usage of that? Well..spears.

I agree with you that Nida may not be the best choice for ranked, but if you have a premade ad carry who knows how to use a Nida on lane it can be very good.

Herkull

14-07-2012

yea lets not mention atack speed bufffs with heal

McDrewbs

14-07-2012

Nid's Q spear attack deals magic damage, Taric's armour aura is useless against that. Against a Nid all taric can do that is of use is heal and stun, while Nid gets to pick away at your health. She is great for early pressure.

exaiir

14-07-2012

Support nidalee only works if the other support is absolutely terrible, but she's fun to play and a single spear can win the lane easily so that's why people keep playing her, but tbh lulu is way more fun and offers more, but not many people want to spend 6,3k ip on a support.

insmn

14-07-2012

Thsi thread ended like I predicted, guys defending their nidalee support even if you hit Q, laters it deals almost no dmg, unless you build your nidalee as AP = no supporting items.. In general supports are champs, which doesnt need tons of farm to do something... well np, play your nid support, but when u pick it in my team, I wil lalways tell you, that your choice is dumb...
PS as always, defendign nidalee done by unranked and 1200 elo players, no offence