Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Disable Chat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I started playing LoL some months ago and I find myself loosing all the will to play because of teams and players that are probably under 12 years old and CAN'T deal with loosing/having a bad game/failing. They wipe, they curse, they make me want to slap them over and over. I play this game for fun. Not to read "Skorpia why didn't you help me tho you were 3 miles away from me!! Skorpia why don't you do this or that", "I died but it was totally my team's fault... bla bla" "Noob, b****, f***, lucker, stu***. They even insult each other, and their families, and their pets and so forth.
I don't know if the chat may be disabled or if I can just block and/or ignore some players in an in-game situation but If there's not such possibility I'm asking now, to consider that matter. It's a suggestion, I know it might be bad for the team play sometimes but, if people can't control themselves I just end up by playing even worst and that just makes the game get worst.
That's my topic.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

You can drag&drop the chat window across the edge.
Simply press enter, than a blue bar above the chat window will appear.

Drag&Drop this bar...