Unofficial Zyra Patchnotes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ParanormalHunter

15-07-2012

Buffing Akali, the most OP Assasin ingame, well done Riot.
Then the Xin passive change, its a black cleaver...
Higher AP Ratio on Command Attack, sure, more OP with the less CD.
Morganas BlackShield change so op, now she has every level 15 sec CD, its kinda buff...
And the worst is the Hearth of Gold and Philo nerf, now Supports like Soraka or else are even more squishy and die even faster, it was good....

BestHelgoEu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-07-2012

Tha akali buff as you call it is no buff rather a fix. She doesnt need but its not such a buff you can complain about imo. Some energy more is no big deal.
Ori is far away from op. Q is freaking easy to dodge lol.
Morg is a nerf i guess you didnt read correctly. Well now Morde crushs her midlane even more and oneshot your ad carry with dfg ult huehuehue

Woolenhatlover

16-07-2012

Riot if u are reading this please explain the thaught process on the twitch changes i did some calculations and overall he is weaker by the numbers. his e does nowhere near enough damage as it did before and as an avid tiwtch player this is kind of apalling. yes u are tring to balance it and i see the logic there but the problem im finding is that to get any damage from his e anymore woulde be to stack alot and i mean alot of raw ad to get any satisfying results. all his over changes i love and find will be a fun and new interesting way of playing him although the fact that his stealth now lasts 8 seconds yet still has a 3 second fade time is kinda of dumb. on paper he before did 510 magic damage. now he does around 290 base damage easily outmached by most ad nukes such as graves or caitlyn. and the scaling of 0.2 means that to add even 20 damage to the skill hed have to have a fully stacked bloodthirster. now put this into a normal gaame and ull probally build around 200 to 250 ad on him so he gets an extra 40 damage if that. frankly id rather have the old e if thats how its going to turn out

AmanRevenger

16-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamutstevetff View Post
we finally get the stealth champ remake, and a long awaited very anticipated xin remake, and you can actually call it a "nerf da supports, nerf Morgana patch".

jeez.
yes i can. u mad?

Gp10 Items nerf, Morgana and Urgot nerf > Useless Eve gets an update, Twitch no idea, Xin is popular like Karma...

And why did i get downvotes while the guy who literally says the same gets upvotes? the community these days...

sticx

16-07-2012

Another nerf for nocturne? Ffs stop nerfing FOTM champions, he was in a really good place...

xPlayerBro

16-07-2012

Gangplank
Parrrley
Half the mana cost is refunded when Parrrley deals the killing blow
That`s f*cking useless...