Jayce or Darius?

Daris 28 46.67%
Jayce 16 26.67%
Both Need Nerf. 16 26.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Jayce Vs Darius.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GOD Azrael

12-07-2012

So I've been playing Jayce and I also played Darius for awhile and I don't hear much about Jayce being OP I personally think he is much stronger than Darius, his ranged Q through Accelerate Gate does Epic damage you can steamroll enemies with Melee and Ranged attacks. Q through Acceleration Gate, Bang in W hit 3 times switch to melee, jump in slowing them and then knock them back and finish them off by switching back to Ranged and even if they are escaping at great distance his Q through Acceleration Gate I have landed multiple times with the enemy not even in view just a shot in the dark it moves so quickly that even just knowing the enemies general direction can finish them off.

Jayce is by far the most fun and by far the most OP champ I've played imo.

GOD Azrael

12-07-2012

I thank Riot for bringing Jayce to the game just as I was losing interest they bring in a Champion so fun to play.

Ascalon This Way

12-07-2012

Are you talking about jayce vs darius on lane or jayce vs darius in general ?
If darius grab back jayce after he used his combo + knock back , he will outdmg him.
Darius is really strong vs melee enemies, but he have to play def vs ranged such as teemo/kayle/jayce while jayle can't handle everyone top (malph for example).

Scallat

12-07-2012

Jayce is ****ing **** he's just ****, total, total ****. He's awful. If you die once against any solo top champ you're ****ed in the face til they out farm and annihilate your whole team. You're JUST ****ED.

Don't even ****ing argue, you die to one gank and that's it, it's over. Think you can even get near the minions to farm? No, if you get close enough to attack minions you're close enough that irelia, riven, jax or someone (whoever is top really) will pounce on you and you're dead in one second. ONE SECOND, because he is disgustingly squishy. And that's it for the whole game, you get behind and you're dead.

You can't trade because your combo puts you right in mele and you'll get raped while you try to run. You can't fight toe-to-toe, you'll die, too squishy. You can't ****ing do anything. he's a bad solotop bruiser. And he's not even close to being anything other than a total joke as a carry.

He's WORTHLESS. He's an embarrassment.

PorkusMaximus

12-07-2012

Quote:
Don't even ****ing argue, you die to one gank and that's it, it's over
How do you even die when you have so many escapes?

Demonous

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scallat View Post
Jayce is ****ing **** he's just ****, total, total ****. He's awful. If you die once against any solo top champ you're ****ed in the face til they out farm and annihilate your whole team. You're JUST ****ED.

Don't even ****ing argue, you die to one gank and that's it, it's over. Think you can even get near the minions to farm? No, if you get close enough to attack minions you're close enough that irelia, riven, jax or someone (whoever is top really) will pounce on you and you're dead in one second. ONE SECOND, because he is disgustingly squishy. And that's it for the whole game, you get behind and you're dead.

You can't trade because your combo puts you right in mele and you'll get raped while you try to run. You can't fight toe-to-toe, you'll die, too squishy. You can't ****ing do anything. he's a bad solotop bruiser. And he's not even close to being anything other than a total joke as a carry.

He's WORTHLESS. He's an embarrassment.
It's obvious u just can't play jayce... he isn't squishy, he has nice escapes or gap closer counters, and even if he gets killed he can continue coz he just needs lvls, he's not that item dependant(on hammer form basically), personally i had 1/3 in a game solo top coz I had 3 man ganks all the time and even if i warded tactically they came behind the turret and nuked me to hell.... i got lvl 13 and in 2 tfs i got ahead coz i was the only naturaly tanky bruiser over there... i was lucky though coz 2 ppl out of 5 didn't even bother to hit me... so I started killing em 1 by 1 and got way ahead...

P.S. : he has all the tools he needs except lifesteal that can deal with anyone except malphite or multiple stuns...

FarmTasty

13-07-2012

Jayce is easy mode if you ask me. Jayce can beat darius easy, realy easy.

They need to nerf the mobility of jayce, thats all. Slow on Q, knock back on his E, movement speed portal and switching his weapon also movementspeed. Dont forget flash and ghost.

Its just 2 much.

StalwartXX

13-07-2012

The reason I don't think Jayne is OP is cos even though he has so many skills he's a combo champ, and his combo's arn't something everyone can pull off easily. Where as darius is just 'walk in late to team fight, enemy team all low hp, spam ulti, pentakill' type trash.

IMHO Jayce is something new to LoL. A champ who is ranged and melee. I'd like to see more champions like. It stops him being easily kited cos he can range back, and if someone like tryn gets close he can exchange blows in melee.

There will always be people who say every champ except their favs are OP. People who call for loads of champs to get nerfed but their mains to be buffed etc.

forummetalsonic

13-07-2012

Didn't read question first noticing it was QQ...

But Darius wins because apprehend range and more damage early mid late along with better initiation. Haven't seen much of Jayce though so this might change.

GOD Azrael

14-07-2012

Why is it QQ lol, I love Jayce and Darius but Jayce is my favourite champion so far in league of legends. And I am pretty sure I could beat most other champions at my playing level quite easily.