How to counter singed in top lane

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeropathic

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carazylegs View Post
Easiest method to make Singed useless against you is pick up some health regen and a negatron cloak and convert it into a FoN.. This way any damage with the poison, you will likely heal about 80% of it and what else can he do to you to stop you farm? Hope this helped slightly
Singed doesn't need to care about the enemy laner. Also, FoN rush will make it impossible for you to do anything to him as well. He'll just push your lane and roam or counterjungle or something instead.

Craqqie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Darius counters Singed hard imo. Never lost against a Singed when playing Darius.

Mojothegoat

12-07-2012

Yorick anyone?

lvl 100 jesus

12-07-2012

never lost to singed playing irelia

start boots+ 3 (4 if possible) pots.

rush phage+mercury threads+wits end

and just farm forever and harass him everytime he flings/tries to fling you, just never and i mean NEVER CHASE SINGED.

Ryuújin

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craqqie View Post
Darius counters Singed hard imo. Never lost against a Singed when playing Darius.
Then the singed players must be bad.

Whenever darius uses his E against singed, hell breaks loose.

I've player singed vs darius countless of times, never really had a hard time there.

Qli Sin

12-07-2012

trundle

supergravy

12-07-2012

Just curious when would you actually pick singed for solo q. I really can't see him being any good solo q due to him relying on farm and your team could be losing bad by the time you can actually make a difference?

JackGim

12-07-2012

everything

Dalaik

12-07-2012

I like Singed a lot but nowadays I'm afraid to pick him in top lane, too many champs counter him.
I d like to know if any of you tried him in the jungle? He probably has mana issues, hasnt he? Because if not, his ganks would be absolutely lethal and maybe jungle Singed will be a new role for him.

hhaavviikk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

since singed his only reliable gap closer is slow + fling a ranged char who can quickly escape his pool should win vs him, also you should use ms quints since i see most singed use it