Best Top Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mettalica

12-07-2012

Many people have diferent options, and you? which one you think is the best at top?

Xjylix

12-07-2012

Irelia - sustain, stun/slow, gap closer, tank
weak early game, but a stun in your turrets range can do miracles
even if you're weaker (counterpicked), you'll be able to farm more than your opponent, since Irelia is unparalled in last hitting single targets (Q refreshes after kill and refunds mana).

Just farm under your turret and counterstrike if you're at a lower health percentage + ulti + help form jungler = kill

CloppyFawk

12-07-2012

there is no such a thing as a 'best champion'. It depends on the player;

For example Cris is high-elo player ( around 2300 I guess ) which literally ONLY plays riven, does he need to mid? riven, top? riven, jungle? riven.. and he beats them all even when counterpicked hard

Dragoran Brave

12-07-2012

Irelia and Rammus, in my opinion.

Irelia has incredible sustain and an underestimated offense.

Rammus has an impenatrable defence and can taunt enemies near his turret in the early game, rendering the enemy completely choiceless in letting him farm up and get tankier.

Karabinchen

12-07-2012

Yorick

Enid Skies

12-07-2012

I've often seen Talon top. He does some great harrassing that prevents the opposing top leveling quickly. He's fast to get away if there's a gank and his W is great for last hitting minions.

AxelwarriorV

12-07-2012

Nobody, everyone can get countered.
(Except for Shen maybe...)

DitcheS

13-07-2012

Rumble can't lose

Rommie88

14-07-2012

Rammus is probably the best top champion, but I've always found myself picking Garen for top.

Thrasher2k

14-07-2012

Extremely situational since you have tanks, bruisers, AD and AP casters, the Pantheons&Garens, the Poppys&Nasus, and the Yoricks&Urgots.

In contrast to the AP mid meta where you're looking at a high magic damage glassyish cannon, top and jungle synergize and can interchange in function so there's no set expectations of tops except that they have at least SOME survivability in a fight