How to get high cs in few mins?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gank Luxus

12-07-2012

I sux at last hit :/ can some1 teach me how to farm better?or some tips

Edit:
I usually play mid, always having 1/2 cs of the enemy mid lane :/ except sometimes when I rap3 them hard^^

onnaj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

get flat ad-runes or start with dorans blade, helps since u got more "space" to take the lasthit
constantly lower said amount of bonus-ad, gets you trained

Nyke Nonsoh

12-07-2012

Spam all your spells until you´re oom, then you die. 0/10

Lucian 32cm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Practice. Just join a custom game where you are alone and practice last hittinh, and only LAST hitting, until you don't miss ANY minion. Then go play vs AI until you don't miss a single minion. Then go normal games and practice it. It takes a lot to dominate it, but i guarantee you it's one of the most important things of this game.

Cheers, and gl

tomtom34b

12-07-2012

playing a champ who has a low cooldown low mana singletarget ability can help.

BelgianBastard

12-07-2012

Every champ lasthits differently so yeah it all comes down to practise!

I mainly play ad carry and I can last hit pretty good with them, but whenever I play top / mid I also notice that my last hitting is a lot worse. It just means I need to practise the specific champ more.

Also in mid you can get the wraiths of your jungle and theirs from time to time if you're pushing the lane.

Gank Luxus

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harcore Bot View Post
Practice. Just join a custom game where you are alone and practice last hittinh, and only LAST hitting, until you don't miss ANY minion. Then go play vs AI until you don't miss a single minion. Then go normal games and practice it. It takes a lot to dominate it, but i guarantee you it's one of the most important things of this game.

Cheers, and gl
Dun have so much time to waste <.< I always practice my champs in rankeds^^

Gank Luxus

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgskuh View Post
Also in mid you can get the wraiths of your jungle and theirs from time to time if you're pushing the lane.
Then get flamed by ur jungler, right?

Disco Damo

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harcore Bot View Post

Cheers, and gl
This, but make sure to restart the custom game after you go up a couple of levels as it gets easier the higher a level you are. Its also a good idea to practise under your turret. If you can get early game last hitting down under your turret, you leave you opponent completely open for ganks, while you don't lose CS.

Only use basic attack to last hit, not your spells, especially in mid as you will run out of mana very quickly(the exception of this is Akali who needs to last hit with her Q in the early game)

BelgianBastard

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImbaNoob100 View Post
Then get flamed by ur jungler, right?
If he flames you then you should just explain to him that it gives you a nice advantage of the enemy mid. Also if u play with better skilled ppl they will understand and won't say anything about it.

Also make sure u ward the enemy wraiths area so u can steal those and can keep slightly track of the enemy junglers position.