Random bugsplat in the middle of the game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enslin

11-07-2012

Well I've seen ppl complaining about bugsplat at loading screen or champ select screen,but mine happens randomly while in game,once at 30 mins in game,second time at 45 mins,third time at 25 mins,and so on and on every game. So does anyone know how to fix this sh...stuff,cuz its really REALLY annoying.

Gragas is love

11-07-2012

Hey Enslin,

If you want to fix bugsplat problems, you need to follow all the indications below, but first i would like to first remind you that, while you work on resolving this issue, make sure that you run your tests in solo custom games, to ensure that you don't accrue any unwarranted leaves while trying to fix the problem.

For starters I would like for you to ensure that you have the most up-to-date drivers for your video card. If you're not sure how to properly update your drivers, please take a look at this article.

After you've updated your drivers, I would like for you to run the self-repair function of the patcher. On occasion, BugSplat errors can be caused by a corrupted installation of the game. To run the repair, simply click on the gears in the upper right-hand corner of the patcher window, and select the button labeled "Repair."

I would also like for you to make sure that you've properly updated DirectX (here) and that you've disabled any programs that make use of an overlay, such as Mumble, Ventrilo, or Xfire.

It's possible that your firewall or AV software might be interfering with the smooth operation of the game, so you might want to try disabling it to see if it stops the BugSplat errors from occurring.

Also if you have anything like LoL recorder installed disable it until its been updated as its been known to cause issues when patches arrive

If you keep experiencing BugSplat errors, then the next thing I would advise would be more you to submit a ticket to Riot Support, here. When you do, make sure that you explain what steps you've tried so far, and make sure to attach the 3 following pieces of information:

1. Your Dxdiag information
2. Your most recent r3d log from when you experienced this issue. You can find this log in the following directory:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\Game - R3d Logs
3. A Process List

Regards,
Durzal

Peaceandcarrots

11-07-2012

Hey I have this problem too... again!
I could play like 2 games without the bugsplat today, and now it is f'ing up my game once again. Actaully it seemed to have accurred again after I installed the latest windows updates!?

hmmm...