My LoL crashes at loading screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slappyjack

11-07-2012

This has been happening i guess since the jayce patch. my LoL will run perfectly and as soon as the timer after champion select reaches 0 it closes to load the loading screen. but the loading screen never comes up and the client just crashes. it happens literally everytime i try and reconnect and start a new game. it has gotten my main suspended and my smurf account reported. i really need help with this before i just give up on this game.

slappyjack

11-07-2012

no one??

Ihne007

11-07-2012

I have the same problem !!! and now I've a loser grade in this game

KnedŁ

11-07-2012

i have the same problems like you :/ i mess up 2 ranked games so far.... if some1 have any clue whats wrong?... i will try Repairing and we will se if that will work

Shursk

11-07-2012

i also have the same problem.... ://
and i think i will be banned bc of this.....

slappyjack

12-07-2012

would love for someone to help us all D:

CJGOO7

12-07-2012

wtf with this problem. . I also have this problem since the jayce patch. . i already searched the net. sent email to riot and posted a threat in this forum but nothing helps. its already **** 1 week since the new patch and problem still resists.
every **** time the timer reach 0 to enter loading screen appears the bug splat. . even reconnecting has de same problem. . i also tried spectating but no. . same bug splat. everything that has to do with the 5v5 is crashed down. . only 3v3 is still working.
what is the riot staff doing. . fix it up already. .
angry player.

jellegaard

12-07-2012

Same thing happening to me all morning. I can get as far as champ selection and then when the loading screen shows up and then I get blackscreened.
If I close the client and reboot I'm told that I've left a game and my only option is to reconnect, which just gets be back to the blackscreen.
So far; 7 pointless client restarts, including two where I Ctrl+alt+del'ed out, and 2 full systems reboots, all without fixing anything or even letting me see a loading screen.

UPDATE: Now up to 11 client restarts and 3 system restarts, while having tried every option suggested in the support sticky that can be performed without the game running.
That's 2 games that will be on my account as "leaves"... thanks a-effing-lot, really screwed over my plan of playing with friends in the one week of vacation i get

Update2: Rolling back a weeks worth of windows updates apparently gets the game to start, though that just left me with a utterly screwed game with massive lag, teleporting mobs, freezes and a store that would take my money but not give me the appropriate item I tried to buy. Better, though not by much.
Hopefully the windows thing will atleast be helpfull to supports effort of figuring out what's up with these issues.

PhailMuch

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellegaard View Post
Same thing happening to me all morning. I can get as far as champ selection and then when the loading screen shows up and then I get blackscreened.
If I close the client and reboot I'm told that I've left a game and my only option is to reconnect, which just gets be back to the blackscreen.
So far; 7 pointless client restarts, including two where I Ctrl+alt+del'ed out, and 2 full systems reboots, all without fixing anything or even letting me see a loading screen.

UPDATE: Now up to 11 client restarts and 3 system restarts, while having tried every option suggested in the support sticky that can be performed without the game running.
That's 2 games that will be on my account as "leaves"... thanks a-effing-lot, really screwed over my plan of playing with friends in the one week of vacation i get

Exactly the same with me. Can't play LoL atm because of this ^^ :/

xTristraMx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-07-2012

Same problem here, and now i have 2 leave and many report for this issues =(