@ Rules in LoL Ranked?! tell me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

th0ms

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2010

1. Can i get banned for testing champs in ranked?
2. Can i get banned for being drunk?(When not even trashtalking people?)
3. Can i get banned for playing my own game even tho the team says thats the wrong way to play and if not doing it their way they will report it to riot. ?

Thats my awesome 3 questions, please try to answer with a yes or no

Thugblader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2010

1. You'd be hated, refrain from doing it. - To answer the question: No.
2. You'd be hated and get lots of curses and obnoxious talk going about you. - To answer the question: No.
3. If it works, just ignore the team, if it puts the team in a Pinch, You'll be hated. - To answer the question: No.

You won't be banned for playing badly, but your fellow players - ' Summoners ' - will not apreciate foul and in general bad play from you with excuses such as ' I'm drunk ' or ' First time this champ'.
Especially in ranked of all places where there actually are some folks trying to raise in rank and acting all try-hardish.

th0ms

03-12-2010

Thank you i just wanted to know, not that i would eveeeeer do such thing. nononono

Errorist

03-12-2010

Tbh if its something that happens alot and people actually where to report, it could be considered Intentional interuption of gameplay,

Thugblader

03-12-2010

^ True.

th0ms

03-12-2010

Okay now lets say this player is really bad, and he does all the things mentioned above just because he is a bad player? Then what? .. he get banned too and it will be intentional interuption of gameplay? Except the part of being drunk, just playing plain bad..

duXie duXe

03-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by th0ms View Post
1. Can i get banned for testing champs in ranked?
If you feed, yes
Quote:
2. Can i get banned for being drunk?(When not even trashtalking people?)
if you feed, yes
Quote:
3. Can i get banned for playing my own game even tho the team says thats the wrong way to play and if not doing it their way they will report it to riot. ?
if you feed, yes

SeanW

03-12-2010

Quote:
Thank you i just wanted to know, not that i would eveeeeer do such thing. nononono
Lieing again are we?

Do you really want me to post your ban thread here?

th0ms

03-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azazel23 View Post
Lieing again are we?

Do you really want me to post your ban thread here?
hahah **** you azazel, i never got banned! =3

PS: there is no interwebz girls.. Pull your wig off plz =P

Bluttaufe

03-12-2010

No, but you definitely should be. People like you keep ruining games. If you don't wanna play serious, go normal.