unlock all champs = 118days playing nonstop?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

daniel010

06-07-2012

So, i'm recently level 30 and i noticed i still had lots os champions to unlock.
I questioned myself how much time it would take and i didnīt got much excited with the results.
An average game of 30min gives as reward about 60ip and the more expensive champios worth 6300 ip. It looks like it takes some time to get one of those right?

The problem is, i have lots of these champions to unlock, leet me give you the numbers:

34*6300
34*3150
15*1350

this results in 341550 ip

with a few more accounts we can see that it takes something like 170775 min to get that ip.
(keep in mind that an average game of 30min gives as reward about 60ip)

341550 ---- x
60 ---- 30
x = 170775 min

Take this minutes to hours and you get 2846 hours!
wich take you 118days of nonstop playing. Bye bye summer holidays? i don t think so :x

Are these champions overpriced?

ps: yes i know we get 150 bonus ip each day, but in 118 days that will give you 17.700 ip. It works for less than 3 champs at 6300..

Padsoldier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

And even more are released at a price of 6.3k IP. But don't worry, with every 6th-10th champion 2 or 3 have their price reduced by 1500 to 4800...

Politie Leuven

06-07-2012

And the funny thing is, once you have them all you can only play like 15 because you need runepages which are 6,3k each also.

And the even more funny part is, once you have your Runepages you only play like 15 champs because the rest isnt viable xD

AxelwarriorV

06-07-2012

Why would you want to unlock all the champions?

Raxxo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

Or you just become a pro and get all your IP and RP needs sponsored

daniel010

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelwarriorV View Post
Why would you want to unlock all the champions?
I guess that is what motivates me to play.

daniel010

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xylotonic View Post
And the funny thing is, once you have them all you can only play like 15 because you need runepages which are 6,3k each also.

And the even more funny part is, once you have your Runepages you only play like 15 champs because the rest isnt viable xD
yup i just bought a rune page and runes i got broken with that. i could buy some champions pack but i only see mysefl expending some rp on 1 or 2 skin max

nsa20

06-07-2012

Maths is not quite correct, but it depends

the fwotd bonus resets after 20 hours, not 24, but then again i assume playing lol wont be so fun if u have to play exactly after the bonus is avalible.
There is something to be said about farming custom games but i dont know whether thats still a thing

WTF Alien

06-07-2012

I didnt read your math but I've played for ~1250 hours, according to xfire. And I'm not even CLOSE to unlocking all champs. I do have 60k+ IP worth of runes tho.

Edit; Also, I have 4 runepages, I bought 1 (with IP). Thats generally enough, as you can do something like this: AD - AP - Support - AD jungle / AP jungle / general tank.

Orzadus

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsa20 View Post
Maths is not quite correct, but it depends

the fwotd bonus resets after 20 hours, not 24, but then again i assume playing lol wont be so fun if u have to play exactly after the bonus is avalible.
There is something to be said about farming custom games but i dont know whether thats still a thing
resets every 22 hours not 20 i believe