[suggestion for skin addition] Announcer "enemy has been slain" change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Temple of Death

06-07-2012

So I have been wondering why it couldn't be like "enemy has been crushed" with full metal / some other skins. And of course it can be made to vary.

This would make some skins more interesting, and most legendary skins would gain more depth into them.

Examples for announcer changes:
(NOTE! any means that i haven't decided one to picked)

Lord Darius, Bloodfury Renekton: "Guilty has been executed"

Judgement Kayle: "Sinner has been judged"

Grim Reaper Karthus: "Enemy has met the end"

Vandal series: "The brawl has ended" does not fit the mage based vandals thought...

Butcher Urgot: "Enemy has been mutilated"

Black Thorn Morgana "Thorns have shred your foe"

Any Singed skin: "Enemy has been poisoned" (surfer skin "food poisoned")

Feral Warwick: "Victim has been eaten"

Lord Mordekaiser, Full Metal Pantheon/Jayce: "Enemy has been crushed"

Any skin from Shen, Kennen, Akali + Ninja Rammus, Assassin Master Yi and Ninja Irelia:
"Target has been assassinated"

Doctor series Shen, Kennen and akali: "Patient treatment has failed"

BoomBoom Blitzcrank: "Challenger has been knocked out"

Pentakill Series: "Audience has been rock'n'rolled"

Blood Lord Vladimir: "Victim has been sucked dry"

Obsidian Malphite: "Enemy has been smelted"

Glacial series: "Enemy has been frozen"

All void champs with legendary skin, Void Nocturne: "Enemy has been dragged into void" little long, but shouldn't matter.

And many more can be made.

Temple of Death

07-07-2012

bump

FrockSaints

07-07-2012

The idea itself seems nice, but many of your examples would suck, for example, "enemy has been poisoned". But others seem great, like "sinner has been judged" or "enemy has been crushed".

Temple of Death

07-07-2012

well singed uses poison, so i didn't get any better idea on that one

Temple of Death

07-07-2012

put up few more

Zennyo

08-07-2012

I really dislike this idea.
Reason 1 behind this is that most of them sound lame.
Reason 2 is that it's way to much work (which can be put into redesigning older champions (voice and animatons)
Reason 3 is that the diversity in announcements is already enough. comparing it with HoN (which has over 20 different killing spree announcements), I think LoL has a better approach.
Reason 4, singed for instance can fling enemies or ignite them, why does he poisom them to death? Full metal jayce (his second skin) has a cannon, he doesnt crush anything.

FrockSaints

08-07-2012

Reason 1 and 4 are based on his examples. Reason 2 and 3 make sence, but this is an idea to the future. Riot will fix one thing after the other until they get to this idea, which can be implement and would make skins even more compealing. AKA -> profit -> $$

Temple of Death

08-07-2012

Allways i see zennyo saying something in forums he tries to kill ideas... its only for skins man, and its not about the "way they can kill" its about their outlooks and skin characterics. Riot gear singed could be like "enemy has been arrested" etc. Learn to use your imagination instead of going around killing ideas <.<

SageDragon

09-07-2012

Dislike. Agreed with zennyo. Most of them sound lame. Get more creative and post this somewhere ELSE.

Zennyo

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temple of Death View Post
Allways i see zennyo saying something in forums he tries to kill ideas... its only for skins man, and its not about the "way they can kill" its about their outlooks and skin characterics. Riot gear singed could be like "enemy has been arrested" etc. Learn to use your imagination instead of going around killing ideas <.<
if I feel its a good idea and a worthwhile addition, ill say so. Im a pessimist and realist by nature though, im good at spotting weaknesses and the likes. Also, I sometimes also only up or downvote, if I find something worthwhile to comment to it I will. Me comment means u somehow (be it good or bad) am interested in the idea.

The fact that I kill ideas is mostly because most of them are rediculous.