Legendary skin sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skumbag halvors1

05-07-2012

I was thinking about since riot has skin sales why not have like a legendary skin on sale once a month? wouldnt that be awesome?

What you guys think about that?

it is arround 13 legendary skins and it will take over a year to put everyone out on sale if you take 1 each month. and lately they have realesed 3 legendary skins and it will deffiently come more out.

Gucci Schoen 070

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

No because then it wouldnt be a legendary skin anymore but just a 975 skin and thats not fair for the people who paid the full price. for the people who say its also not fair when normal skins are on sale and the people who paid the full price for it say its not fair thats different

Skumbag halvors1

05-07-2012

^
why is it different with normal skins? its exactly the same so why shouldnt legendary also have sales?

PengWino

05-07-2012

nice idea but most legendary skins arent even worth 975 rps

Skumbag halvors1

05-07-2012

^
thats your own opinion not the one who are buying the skins

Kamoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-07-2012

Well the skins aren't legendary for a reason :/. Personally I don't have any of the legendary ones (only the Ez one...like 192837291837409 other ppl)

That would be indeed troublesome for ppl who've bought the legendary ones and now have a price reduce. You can't compare normal skins with legendary ones, since those are on a totally different LV.

What I CAN imagine is that there will be 50% price sells on NEW legendary skins (like they did with the new Ez skin)

THAT would be fair and no one would complain

Teejoon

Gucci Schoen 070

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvors1 View Post
^
why is it different with normal skins? its exactly the same so why shouldnt legendary also have sales?
It's VERY different because you pay extra for a legendary skin thats what makes it legendary so why would other people have to pay less?

YamatoHD

05-07-2012

no way, if they put them on sale i wanna refund them

Gucci Schoen 070

05-07-2012

Rofl at you downvoting every post against the idea