LoL vs Dota 2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StaBz

01-12-2010

As the title says. LoL Vs Dota 2.
What will you do Riot to not letting Dota 2 winning this battle, if the game first of all will be a sucess?

Sjokkateer

01-12-2010

Dota will have stable servers and probably not every 2 weeks other champs that are on top.
Valve is less personal and cares less about customer relationship

PtolemyII

01-12-2010

Stop trundling, theres an obvious answer.

Dionysius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

Released Game vs Announcement of one.
I stop getting hyped about the release of a game in the late 90s.

RedMercury

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2010

I think those Steam guys can actually make servers that dont make you lag, right?

Lolkers

01-12-2010

lol u mad? HoN will die and LoL will lose 80% of it's population the second dota 2 comes out, me included. LoL is just too laggy and unstable to be worth my time if there's a MUCH better alternative.

Bluttaufe

01-12-2010

Imho DotA 2 will be a bigger competition to DotA and HoN. LoL is so different from these games that you will barely notice any playerdrops.

Natriumon

01-12-2010

Ye if the price is not gonna be like 45 euros i think dota 2 will dominate. New game always attracts more players than a tiny update on an older game will.

And like someone said, everyone is gettin real fed up with this piece o **** pvp.net. And once another 10 champs are added, i doubt balance can be found in this game. Sometimes enough is enough.

SLAYER0O

02-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjokk View Post
Valve is less personal and cares less about customer relationship
I lol'd.

Arrowen

02-12-2010

Why are you trying to compare a game that is out and up and running, to a game that is still being developed? No comparison...